Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Support for AARP to take action on Fluoridation

Message 11 of 50

News Flash : 3:40 a.m.  In Detroit, School Sytems Are Saying That "Lead and Copper " found In drinking fountains. Conventional Wisdom Bull Crap !   But , Have You Ever Noticed  Fluoride is Never Mentioned ~  Why ?   Even with bottled water, or those costly water coolers that will still have traces of  Arsenic, Lead, and Fluoride, and who knows what else in bottled water... These are toxic wastes and fluoride is a reactive ionic compound that will pull out lead in old pipes and copper tubing, & that it was thought to be safer than galvanized pipe that was used in plumbing back then in the 1930's and 40's and 1950's      The only way to remove this bone seeking element in filtering media is filtering water thru....special fluoride filters with "Bone Char "  Yes, Cremated Bone Fragments supposedly from cattle and animal bones was found to be a filtering media to effectively remove 98% of fluoride and is not found in  popular commercially produced water filters over the counter may help reduce the some toxic chemicals,mostly chlorine...but the fluoride ion bonds with the water and filters are not cheap either. I can only afford to buy the Zero Water Filter and use my other filters to filter my drinking and cooking water and for my dog's water too..  Oh, by the way, Fluoride in the water never shows up as itself ..it was derrived from industrial wastes from the fertillizer industry and shows up as elevated phosphate levels, lead, arsenic, and is actually mined in Florida and is what could have caused the recent algae bloom or "Red Tide" in lakes, river discharges of waste water..   In nature, phosphate rock or cryolite was extracted to make alumium

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 50
By the way Dear LORD willing I am hoping to get a degree in Toxicology in December... My only purpose in my adult life since I was 39 back in 1991 I started studying this topic mainly for my own health issue of congenital hypothyroidism... which was virtually unknown back in 1952 when... I was born... I do hope these studies and messages helps everyone who it has effected and depending upon your own exposure over the years... It is and has been a Political Protected Pollutant and Topic.. and Community Water Fluoridation has been promoted by most health officials, and sanctioned by the "CDC.. To Me, in my opinion, The Centers of Disease Control Constantly Controls Our Health... "Poison for Profit ".. "Wow, "What A Business Plan" in memory of Darlene Sherrel back in the early to mid 1990's until her death.. not sure exactly when that was...we had texted via emails for about 5 yrs...
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 50
" Nailed It " as for the others who said that Fluoride was good for you Topical Yes, you can spit the poison out... Ever wonder why people get Brain Cancer... How Did The Senators who died get it... How Do Innocent Children in these Children's Hospitals Get Bone Cancer, Brain Cancer. Blood Cancers, Pancreatic Cancers... On and on...And Guess What? The Opioid Crisis " & Most *Fluoro based Drugs like *Prozac, *Cippro.. *Levaquin, and also in Dextrose IV's as Cipprodex Are You Seeing The Connection People.. ? & *Fentanyl spelling may be off on that one.. so many....way too many... even SARIN Gas was made From Fluoride ....Ever wonder how he Flu is spread Flu oride....
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 50

Thank You For The Kudo .  I had some other pics of other NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov studies that were done years ago.... Yes, Someone Knew Fluoride Had Serious Flaws as it related to my Thyroid Condition and this was when my eyes were open..

a NCIB PubMed Article on Hypothyroidism.jpg

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 50

I was looking for some studies done that involved exposure to Fluoride and other chemical cocktails..  "Conspiracy  Proven "  look at some of the dates on the NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov that were written to show causation  This particular pic shows about the Neurotoxicity and Neurobehavioral aspects of not just vaccines with aluminum, and other toxicants.. Attn AARP.jpga NCIB PubMed Article on Hypothyroidism.jpgAARP Topic Addressing Water Fluoridation.jpg

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 50

Please understand that I am being called an extremist and that partly why this is claimed is because those professionals opposed to fluoride are only those who signed the FAN petition. If one doesn't sign it then that is presumed to be one who does not oppose it. Hence 7 million professionals are assumed not to oppose it, when in reality many oppose it but have no intention of aligning with FAN. The percent opposed then is small and hence argued to be fringe. 

This is another example of  how to use math to support a false claim. Vast mmions of people oppose being fluoridated and opposition to the false useless procedure has existed S sin e its inception. 

I was accused of believing in a strange society because  that society denounced fluoridation, simply because I denounce fluoridatuon. Quite bizarre. 

Richard Sauerheber, Ph.D.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 50

"There is No Flour  in Fluoride...Smiley Surprised Why Does That Always Get Written That way?   Most Studies that I have read over the years about the dangers of Fluoride, have

been with the pharmaceutical grade sodium fluoride  but No Studies Yet with the artifical grade fluoride aka HFSA Hydrofluorosilicic Acid... I hope in time,  there will be some test and essays written on the www.NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov site.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 50

Good letter, Dr. Limeback ! I agree with this 100% ! I've read about flouride issues many times before.

I've heard about cities refusing to flouridate their drinking water but somehow, it was 'forced' on them to do so. Why would the dental profession want this poison at all ? It brings them more patients with ruined teeth, of course.

I agree AARP should take up the fight against flouridation. Let's do this !

Sandee2
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 50

Thank you Rick for your letter to AARP.  I really hope they do promote the fight against Flouride in our drinking water..It needs to be removed.  There are many counties in Tn. who have quit using flouride and I pray that more will.  Thank you for standing up against Flouride.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 50

Fluoride added to drinking water to prevent cavities is a drug. The idea of putting a drug - any drug - in the drinking water simply doesn't make sense. 

In several management positions with non-profit health and environmental organizations, I've worked with physicians most of my life. When you go to a doctor's office and he/she recommends a drug, there are standard safety protocols. It is prescribed for you only. It is a specific dose and prescribed for a specific period of time. It is pharmaceutical grade, meaning approved by the FDA. The doctor must tell you its potential benefits and potential harmful side effects. Finally, armed with all this information, it is up to you - the patient - to decide if you will take the drug or not. This is informed consent and it's your right.

When you add fluoride to the water - a known toxin with many proven harmful health risks - every one of these safety protocols is violated. This is absurd and it is wrong.

This is one main reason that so many European nations will not allow fluoridation.To see their statements, go to http://fluoridealert.org/content/europe-statements/.

I hope AARP will strongly consider opposing fluoridation.

Kudos
Views