Super Contributor

Instant Wins - requesting info

Hello fellow AARPers!

I am asking a favor of those of you lucky enough to win an Instant Win. If you would, please, after you win, post as a reply to this what day, time and zone (EST, CTS, etc) you won. 

I have tried different times during the day to win with no luck - even between 2 and 4 AM EST.  Now I realize I may not be hitting the exact second which the system is supposingly generating the win time for but I am genuinely curious if the win time is the same time every day. Your input would help me understand what is going on with these illusive Instant Wins. Just call me Sherlock!

Thank you!!

Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still confused about some of the people who have won Instant Win Games. Take a look at this. 

( October 18 – $5 Bath Pro Shops Gift Card First Name Last Initial Rita C Mohammad S James K John S melina B Gary P Lisa S Tommy H Kristin B Rochelle B Craig M Winnie B Winnie B JA C Sharon O Judy T SHEILA C Donnie D Carl B Carl B Gladys O ) . Someone please tell me this is a typo. I'm just saying

I haven't won a Instant Win yet

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I won today, Kohl gift card for $10.  I won it around 12:00 am. (Pacific time)  I try to play the instant win around the same time everyday. 

Contributor

Hello Friends!

I must have little luck for I’ve been trying regularly for 1 1/2 years without a win. I’m use to seeing The reply “Sorry.”

I use my own winnings, over thousands spent. I’m positive one day the word will change to “You Won!” I’ve not won a sweepstakes either but I’ll keep taking the quizzes and watching the videos;  I’ve enjoyed learning and staying up to date with everything😊😊

Positive thoughts for one day!

Trusted Contributor

I love your positive attitude!  

Social Butterfly

My win came at 3:12 AM.

Gold Conversationalist

When it’s your turn to Win you will

Racquel Evans
Contributor

Anyone win using the free entry method?  My sister says she's been winning a lot using points but I enter using free entry and have not won in a long time. 

Super Contributor

OMG!!! I actually just won an Instant Win!! 10:34 EST on Wed September 1. This after going at least 6 months wallowing as a daily loser. 

Periodic Contributor

Congrats! I have been trying too, for the instant wins for at least 6 months wasting all my points and have been getting disgusted. I kept thinking I should just do the ones that give you like $5 or $10, but lately not having much luck on those either. Must be a lot of people on here doing it!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Congrats @BeachGirl23! Glad you finally won! I won the Albertsons instant win at about 10:50 PT last night.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Sorry with all the excitement of winning I forgot to mention it was 10:34 PM EST. 

Periodic Contributor

Had an Instant Win on 7/15 at 9:46 AM EST.

Regular Contributor

My latest was 9:23PM MST 8/29. Seems to be all random times. I've won early in the morning, afternoon and evenings. Doesn't seem like there is a pattern at all. I just change what time I enter them.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Thank you, Sean. I am glad you won one.  I have tried all different times of the day as well to the point where I was pretty sure nobody was winning. I am glad you proved me wrong.

Take care. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I would say I've won at least 20+ so far.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Wow, you must be awfully lucky!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Are you using points or free entry to win?

Karyn
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Hmmm, what's free entry?  I must be missing something.  I only play instant win occasionally with points and have never won anything.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Thank you for asking this. I was sure I was the only one who didn't know what a free entry was.

Trusted Contributor

Now let's hope someone gives us an answer!  😉

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

WOW!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Free entry is in the small print of the rules. It's a pain because you have to enter all your info for every single instant win game which is 7 times. It's easier to just do one quiz for 450 pts and do the points method.

Karyn
Kudos
Views
Super Contributor

Thank you, Karyn. 

Regular Contributor

I have tried early am & late pm just to check for wins

Several instant wins 

Now waiting for big wins but I keep trying for either. Just love ❤️  AARP

Boddy C
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health