Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Religious postings in the Politics and Current events.

Honored Social Butterfly

Religious postings in the Politics and Current events.

Lately we have seen posters trying to interject religious ideas into politics discussions. and perhaps this needs to be reviewed.
This is copy of my latest  post in that thread

These  times are here

Are you saying only something with whatever your religious beliefs are can be posted here? I think the Moderator decides that.

Completely agree with you, mainly because  we have a diversified amount of people with different religious ideas, and religion is something that we must all respect from each other. because we will probably disagree and that is not conducive to a normal political discussion. 
What many think is ok because of their religious believes it may be offensive to others.

no name
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Roxanna35 wrote:

Lately we have seen posters trying to interject religious ideas into politics discussions. and perhaps this needs to be reviewed.
This is copy of my latest  post in that thread

These  times are here

Are you saying only something with whatever your religious beliefs are can be posted here? I think the Moderator decides that.

Completely agree with you, mainly because  we have a diversified amount of people with different religious ideas, and religion is something that we must all respect from each other. because we will probably disagree and that is not conducive to a normal political discussion. 
What many think is ok because of their religious believes it may be offensive to others.

@Roxanna35    I'm not sure if this is a "public" topic or not but this is my personal opinion on this. Too many things regarding God and religion are being censored all over this country and people getting offended over EVERYTHING.  I do not think that is a good thing!

I'm aware of the thread/topic you reference and people are responding.  If there are those, like yourself, that have a problem with the subject just don't participate.  That's no reason to run to a Moderator or complain.  Not for me, anyway.

My goodness, talking politics in the forums is the most cause for "heated conversations".  lol But still no need to completely stop the conversations. I've not responded to many threads/topics in the community forums, simply because they are not my cup o tea.

People are too easily offended these days...

Never Look Down on Anybody...Unless You Are Helping Them Up. 🙂
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP