Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New 1200Point Quiz

Message 51 of 115

Dear AARP Teri:

Thank you for posting a response.  I have a question:

Yes, I got the 600 points.  But, I'm confused...  What are the "1,200 points" quizzes other people are referring to in this thread?

I guess I thought the quiz was worth 600 and "double" would make it 1,200.  If, as you say, the quiz is only worth 300 and "double" makes it 600, where/what are the 1,200 points in the title of this thread?

NOTE TO OTHER MEMBERS:

If you find something interesting, worthwhile, etc., give the exact title of the quiz and/or copy and paste a link to the first page of the quiz.  PLEASE!!!!   Thank you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 115

@CatGiorgia66  I am sorry you are frustrated with our Rewards for Good program.  I would like to clarify that the quizzes are worth 300 points, were you able to receive 600 points which was the doubled amount?  If not, please call our Customer Service department (Rewards for Good Center at 1-888-605-6432)  who can assist you in getting the correct amount of points for completing these. 

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 115

@HokiePoq wrote:

@Epster  I did for two of them...couldn't find one for the Ready for Retirement Quiz.

@HokiePoq Yeah: the newer tasks don't seem to have Spanish versions.  Go figure.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 115

@CatGiorgia66 wrote:

I took the quiz.  Small window  said "earn double points for a short period of time."  I earned 600, not 1,200.  I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick and tired of this site constantly cheating most people out of most promised points. 

I'd sure like to know who's benefiting from this scam.  Do they think that keeping us on-line longer will make us spend more money?  On what?  This is supposed to be a) educational, b) fun, c) community oriented.  When did frustrating old people become the passtime of the techno-nerds who seem completely unable to fix these problems?

@CatGiorgia66  Excellent time to call customer service. They will verify that you were denied points and then add them to your balance. Worth the call, in my book. Heck last week, I called over 2 points. I figured it was worth it to alert them to the problem of not getting the member bonus. Smiley Happy

Best wishes.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 115

@Epster  I did for two of them...couldn't find one for the Ready for Retirement Quiz.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 115

@HokiePoq wrote:

Bummer...I got two out of three.   

@HokiePoq  Did you try the Spanish versions? 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 115

Bummer...I got two out of three.   

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 115

@Epster wrote:

Welp ... I went back, adblocker off, cache cleared, plenty of points left in my 5,000 point a day limit and not one of the newly labeled DOUBLE POINTS tasks had any points for me.

Sumptin smells fishy in Denmark.

I went back and coaxed 300 points each out of the Spanish versions of the Retirement and Social Security calculators.

Retirement and SS benefits calculators Spanish version.png

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 115

Welp ... I went back, adblocker off, cache cleared, plenty of points left in my 5,000 point a day limit and not one of the newly labeled DOUBLE POINTS tasks had any points for me.

Sumptin smells fishy in Denmark.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 115

I took the quiz.  Small window  said "earn double points for a short period of time."  I earned 600, not 1,200.  I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick and tired of this site constantly cheating most people out of most promised points. 

I'd sure like to know who's benefiting from this scam.  Do they think that keeping us on-line longer will make us spend more money?  On what?  This is supposed to be a) educational, b) fun, c) community oriented.  When did frustrating old people become the passtime of the techno-nerds who seem completely unable to fix these problems?

Kudos
Views