Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

How-To Websites for Seniors

For quite some time, I've looked at websites geared for seniors and have not been that excited about what I found. Many of these websites seems directed to seniors who can afford a lavish lifestyle. I have searched, mostly in vain, for websites that have useful information for seniors about how to age with ease and comfort and avoid many of the pitfalls that seniors face, and may not even be aware of. Myself, I have looked at websites like Lifehacker and MakeUseOf, which appear to be geared to a much younger audience. I would really like to see websites for seniors who have online access, but do not use it that often, and who are not living the "lavish lifestyle." All seniors, at all income levels, need websites that will help them age successfully,
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Websites are out there for non lavish lifestylers, they generally start with a google or DuckDuckGo search and a search term.

Or youtube search for DIY sites, Others depend upon interests.

What specifically are you seeking?

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
Contributor

I guess what I'm looking for is how to age in place, and age gracefully. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP