Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hey AARP Can You Do Something About All The SPAM

Honored Social Butterfly

Hey AARP Can You Do Something About All The SPAM

I got this in my Private Messages on 5 11 2019 - I don't want to even open it

Greetings to you and your family. I am Mrs. Amadou Gloria, wife  to late Mr. Greg   Jeams  ,I am 56 years old, suffering from pancreatic cancer, My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I will not live more according to my doctors but I strongly believe in God and not the doctors and if it is the will of God that I will die, then so shall it be.Nevertheless I am willing to donate the sum of 3,700.000.00 US dollars for you toi wait to hear all is successful and you are in position of the money, i will been having my next operation soon according to my Doctor so i need your prayer beloved my regard to your family,, if so, please do not hesitate to indicate to me, your interest.I wait to see your response,   My regards,  Reply to  mrsgloria42ci@gmail.com Mrs. Gloria Jeams

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

@mickstuder ................If you want AARP to reply to a message, go on Facebook and post it there.  My Facebook page is full of people complaining they did not get something promised by AARP.  They get a canned response to the complaint.  Perhaps, one involving spam will get you a live response.  

0 Kudos

@mickstuder  @Soosie 

If you are getting spam via the Private Messaging feature of the community, please report the details, or forward the complete spam to the moderation team and we will deal with it immediately.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

It's often difficult to stay ahead of the spammers.

Needless to say, never open suspicious attachments, and it's important not to respond to spam messages, as you are only confirming that you have an active account to recieve spam..

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP