Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

ads stop - then can't earn those points

Regular Contributor

ads stop - then can't earn those points

Hey AARP;

When trying to earn points playing crosswords - sometimes the ads hang (stop running) and you can't get to the game.  If I hit 'refresh' - Rewards thinks I've already played that game and I lose the chance at those points for the day.  Also, if you accidentally click on the ad - the same thing happens.  Fix this please. 

Here's a screenshot of todays hang-up:

well - I don't see the screenshot but guess it's not that important

Kelly

Kudos
Views
Replies
Community Concierge

@hondochica Thanks for letting us know. Is this something that is happening intermittently or every time you try to play that game? Also, please clear your browser's cache and cookies, close your browser and login to the site using a fresh browser to see if this helps. Steps to complete this can be found on our help article: The AARP Website Is Not Working As Expected

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

The spontaneous 'hanging' doesn't happen that often;  seems everytime (n= <10) I accidentally clicked on an ad, the ad froze and I couldn't complete the game.  Obviously, therefore, I try really hard not to accidentally (or intentionally) click on those ads.  How often it happens - well, that's up to your tech crew to figure out.  BTW - I'm using a Win 7 machine, running latest Firefox browser.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP