- AARP Online Community
- AARP Rewards
- Earn Activities
- AARP Rewards Connect
- AARP Rewards Tips
- Ask for a Rewards Tip
- Leave a Rewards Tip
- Grief & Loss
- Share and Find Caregiving Tips - AARP Online Community
- Ask for a Caregiving Tip
- Leave a Caregiving Tip
- Atari Talk
- Games Talk
- Games Tips
- Leave a Game Tip
- Ask for a Game Tip
- Health Forums
- Brain Health
- Conditions & Treatments
- Healthy Living
- Medicare & Insurance
- Health Tips
- Ask for a Health Tip
- Leave a Health Tip
- Retirement Forum
- Social Security
- Retirement Archive
- Money Forums
- Budget & Savings
- Scams & Fraud
- Travel Forums
- Home & Family Forums
- Friends & Family
- Introduce Yourself
- Late Life Divorce
- Our Front Porch
- The Girlfriend
- Home & Family Archive
- Technology Forums
- Computer Questions & Tips
- About Our Community
- Entertainment Forums
- Rock N' Roll
- Let's Play Bingo!
- Leisure & Lifestyle
- Entertainment Archive
- Work & Jobs
- Work & Jobs
- AARP Help
- Benefits & Discounts
- General Help
What would you do with a day off and $200? Tell us for a chance to win!
The pandemic has blurred the lines between work and home making it even hard to disconnect. But disconnecting from it all is an antidote to stress, even if just for a day.
We would love to hear what you would do with a day off and $200. Ten of the of the respondents will receive 50 AARP Rewards Points!
Post your day off idea here between March 1 and March 31, 2021 and you will be entered for a chance to win a 50 AARP Rewards points!
Have you enter the AARP Rewards Take a Day Sweeps? If not be sure to visit and enter here: https://www.aarp.org/getrewards/campaigns/2021tad/
* No purchase necessary. Legal Residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) Ends 3/31/2021. See Rules including odds, and prize description. Void where prohibited.
- AARP Rewards
- blooms and wildlife. We would stop by a locally owned restaurant for lunch. We would top off the evening by dressing up for a special dinner to celebrate being together again.
- Day off
- enabling me grow them in ground and not only in deck containers.
- Finish crochet projects I started before Christmas.
- get a good steak supper and stay overnight in a nice motel before going home the next day! Thank you!
- I would buy an outside lounge chair and make a drink and sit outside and read.
- I would buy herbs for a beautiful herb garden I saw in a photo.
- I WOULD GIVE IT TO MY GRANDSON TO HELP HIM MOVE TO TENNESSEE TO PHARMACY SCHOOL. HE COMES FROM SINGLE PARENT FAMILY AND STUGGLES TO ACHIEVE HIS GOAL OF BEING A PHARMHIST TO HELP HIS MOM HAVE BETTER LIFE
- I would pamper myself. So mnay years I've gone with no self care.
- I would regrass my lawn. My husband always kept it up and I lost him a year ago. I would love it to look good again...
- I would replace those backyard fencing panels brought down by Hurricane Irma. It would prevent wildlife eating my plant and vegetables
- I would take my daughters out to lunch ‘ shopping as a thank you for caring for me as I recover from cancer.
- If I win this gift I would take my friend to Mammoth Cave to hike and walk
- I’d be able to afford a 2 hour message for my Fibromyalgia! The rest of my week would be great after that!!
- maybe get a massage!Have a nie leisurely lunch
- my husband and I would take a road trip to visit our daughter
- Sleep in
- son-in-law and granddaughter. We would spend the late morning at an arboretum
- Take a day trip to be in nature with picnic and just enjoy the scenery.
- to see the new buds
- Visit some local wineries with my Family
- With Spring approaching
A day at the spa would be great. Enjoying the spa and getting a much-needed massage. This is really needed by me. sense the panic I was unable to do this because of so many people there and I need to stay 6 ft away from people and they need to stay 6 ft away from me.
Get up with sun. My wife walk down to the lake shore with skillet bacon and eggs. Build a small fire and cook breakfast over the cam fire while watching the sun rise, fish leaping on the lake and birds singing in the trees.
Once done with breakfast go rent two horses and ride through all moisture laden fields of Texas Blue Bonnets.
When done with the ride the two of us go get a manicure and pedicure.
Then go to the Dallas Arboretum and gaze in awe at the 10's of thousands of flowers opening to the bright of day.
When done there go to a local tea house for some cookies and tea. Now in the early afternoon go to the 6 Flags amusement park for a couple thrilling roller coaster rides. Top off late afternoon and go to Soulmans barbecue for the best ribs and brisket in Texas. Finally satiated with excellent food and exercise we would go catch the latest movie and enjoy a bottle of wine and call it a day.
I would take a leisurely drive to the mountains and stop and have lunch at nice little restaurant along the way and look at the wonderful sites of my state Virginia. Go to the little shops and pick up my grandchildren gifts. Treat myself to a nice quiet day out.
I have been making hats for newborns for months now so I'd finally treat myself to a much-needed haircut and perm. Then I'd give the rest to my Grand Daughter who is in Nursing school raising a 1 1/2 yr old by herself.