Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What ways do you enjoy earning points in AARP Rewards?

Community Manager
Community Manager

What ways do you enjoy earning points in AARP Rewards?

We would love to know what is your favorite AARP activity?

How has your favorite activity benefited you?

What small changes have you made that have paid off big based on information youโ€™ve learned?

AARPTeri

I love watching videos or ads I have an interest in. Not just watching what AARP wants me to watch.

0 Kudos
Contributor

By doing quiz's and answering trivia on Wednesday's and Friday's

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I love, love, love the great exercises Bryant Johnson and Lorraine Ladish provide! They are all adaptable for me and fun!

Thanks AARP for providing those!

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@WebWiseWoman  You're welcome! We're glad you're enjoying the exercises ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I like the quizzes I'm always looking for ways to learn something new 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I enjoy testing my knowledge of the news and health subjects 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Sweepstakes for gift cards

0 Kudos
Contributor

I enjoy some of the quizzes and exercises.  I also like to read some of the tips that are offered.

0 Kudos

So I should say the favorite part right now is the online community. I have gotten some great tips.

0 Kudos

Right now I am really enjoy reading the reply how others have benefited. I am excited to learn how to eat healthier and the exercising because I am working on a hurt knee.

0 Kudos

I enjoy earning by doing the daily exercises and stretches with Denise Austin. The targeted hip, neck and quick stretches help me as I donโ€™t always have a great memory. 

Contributor

My favorite way of getting rewards is playing the games.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

I have definitely benefited from the short daily health and exercise videos.

Currently, I use three different exercises from the videos on pretty much a daily basis as part of my workout.

For example, I do 10 sets and 25 reps of Denise Austin's "countertop push-ups" per day.  Yes, I worked up to 250 per day.  Also, 200 "mini-squats" a day that Denise Austin demonstrates in the short videos.

I do more strength training exercise since Covid; I include the "Chest and Shoulder Dumbbell Complex" as part of my strength training from "Building Muscle With Braganza - AARP."

My girlfriend has made several comments about my muscular neck and shoulders since I have been using these exercises, introduced by AARP Reward's short health videos.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP