Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Unable to redeem earned points since September

Regular Contributor

Unable to redeem earned points since September

Getting the same error message for weeks when trying to redeem points: unable to process your redemption...can anyone out there help? Tried clearing the cookies/cache, using different laptop, etc.....

Community Concierge

@SutC629196 Let's look into this. What browser are you using?

The AARP, AARP Rewards, and AARP Games sites support the following browsers: 

• Chrome Mobile v83 and above
  • Chrome v83 and above
  • Firefox v79 and above
  • Microsoft Edge 18, Microsoft Edge chromium 83 and above
  • Safari 12,13, 14 
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have tried all browsers on different laptops etc. Cleared the cache and cookies, etc  can you escalate this ? This has been going on since September .

Community Concierge

@SutC629196 I reviewed your account and I see this has already been escalated for you. Pauline reached out to us on Facebook to request an escalation ๐Ÿ˜Š Please allow up to 3-5 business days to hear back from our escalations team via email. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

It feels like the runaround and no one seems capable of assisting.

Regular Contributor

Did you ever get an answer?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

It's in the "escalation" phase which is basically you keep contacting them every five days, because they don't ever get back to you. You talk to someone dfferent and they put in another "ticket" on your "ticket" which pushes it out another five days. And so on. No real answers. It's been going on like this since September. It's definitely a technical issue on their side. This seems to affect those who ordered Baby Depot gift cards in September which should be a clue to their IT dept.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP