Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Share how you used your AARP Rewards for Airbnb online experience for a chance to win!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Share how you used your AARP Rewards for Airbnb online experience for a chance to win!

Share your story - how did you utilize the Airbnb online experience?

Have you completed your experience, we’d love to hear about it!  Post your review here and you will be entered for a chance to win a $25 gift card and 50 AARP Rewards points! 

* No purchase necessary. Legal Residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) Ends 12/23/2020. See Official Rules, including odds, and prize description. Void where prohibited.

AARPTeri
Trusted Contributor

I use my rewards points to purchase gift cards.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I used my rewards points to purchase items on AARP but never won anything. God bless all of you that have won on AARP. Wishing you the best. It's great to win.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I chose to take a cooking class from a wonderful man Jd who lives in New Delhi, India. My husband and I learned how to make samosas and Masala chai. I have always wanted to learn how to make a good cup of chai! Jd took us step by step through the cooking process and along the way told us stories about the food and the region where he lives. The food and tea turned out to be delicious! We look forward to taking more classes with Jd! With staying home because of the pandemic, what a gift to be able to ‘travel’ to India during our time with Jd.  The wonderful chai coming to a boil!The wonderful chai coming to a boil!FA5AA162-903B-48F7-91C8-7FD0650E03BA.jpeg

0 Kudos
Contributor

I booked the Follow a Plague Doctor Through Prague tour through AirBnB experiences.  I took that tour today (12/18/20).  I completely enjoyed it.  While it wasn't as visually stunning as I had hoped, they did do a good job simulating a walk through the streets of Prague at night.  The best part was my host, Thomas. He was funny, engaging, and knowledgeable.  I laughed and I learned.  In the end, it was actually better than I had anticipated because it was so lively. Well worth the $19 paid for a wonderful experience.  I highly recommend it. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I used the Airbnb gift certificate to do the Cultural Journey Around Ukraine for my mom and I.  This was our first Airbnb experience and we really enjoyed it.  Anna made the experience fun and we learned quite a bit.  We learned about the language, food, music, and the special places around the Ukraine.  It is a good experience for the entire family.  We enjoyed it so much that we are looking for another experience to try.  They have a good variety.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

This entry was added in error as this applicant has no desire to use the Airbib service at this time.

Please credit this entry to the user's account. Thank you.

0 Kudos

I used my reward to attend a 1 hour private session with Dan Allen called "It's time to write your book" and I absolutely loved it.  He is an author and an expert and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing all about the process of writing a book with hints and tips.  By the time I was done I had a full grasp of creating an outline, publishing and many other ideas!  Highly recommended.  The cost was $34 so I paid $4 for the session.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I used  SOME of my  AARP rewards for the silversmith experience which was very interesting. I ONLY used $3.00 of the $30.00 and when I went to  do another experience airbnb said it was expired!!!!  BEWARE IT IS A ONE TIME USE ONLY!!!!!!! I think airbnb is deceiving people thinking it can be used more than once to fulfill the $ amount it is worth .In the very very SMALL print it does say one time use which should not be.  I emailed airbnb and told them that " ONE TIME USE" should be in BOLD print so everyone actually see its  THANK YOU

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP