Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Reward points You just missed earning rewards

Contributor

Reward points You just missed earning rewards

Has this issue been repaired?  Am I the only one left not receiving points?

Contributor

Having the same problem with all the quizzes - first time through gives me the "just missed reward points". Screen refresh sometimes works. Half the time I open a second tab now it forces me to log back in. This morning, no amount of screen refresh was working for some of the quizzes. Also on Firefox 91, on mac.

0 Kudos

I too am experiencing this message.  I have tried to go back and redo several, but to no avail.  This is becoming a waste of time!

Contributor

I just received this message too twice.  I am using a laptop and Firefox as a browser.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@dd56608456 This is a known issue that started a few days ago. It is intermittent so you may not experience it at all times. Please know that we are diligently working to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Contributor

I just got in on 2 videos I watched for 300 pts each...

Community Concierge

@jtgardner What issue are you having? Let me know which activities you completed and did not receive the points for so I can look into it. 

Contributor

I am having this problem. In the last couple of days when I complete the crossword puzzles, I receive a message that I just missed AARP REWARDS and the rewards do not appear in my transaction history. Please help. 

BE515140-EEA9-4479-9B9B-0B6210C5EBCD.png

Community Concierge

@KMRST Thanks for reaching out! I reviewed your AARP Rewards profile and I see that you were awarded the points for the Daily Crossword and Mini Crossword on 7/2 and 7/3. I credited your account 450 points for the Daily and Mini Crosswords for 7/4. Please log out of the AARP site, clear your browser's cache and cookies, then log back in. I'm always here to help if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP