Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Enjoy buying and winning gift cards

Contributor

Enjoy buying and winning gift cards

Aarp makes the website so much fun. Allows us to learn  and save money  all the time. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@m101445w We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the AARP Rewards program!!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

When will all the technical glitches & problems be fixed?  Right now, it is impossible for me to earn points for watching videos. It asks me to click "I'm not a robot?".  Then I click on the traffic lights or whatever. Then it It asks me to click "I'm not a robot?".  Then I click on the traffic lights or whatever.  It asks me to click "I'm not a robot?".  Then I click on the traffic lights or whatever.  It asks me to click "I'm not a robot?".  Then I click on the traffic lights or whatever.  It asks me to click "I'm not a robot?".  Then I click on the traffic lights or whatever. 

No, I am not kidding. This is the exact experience that I go through. The only solution I've found is to wait half of the day, then sometimes it lets me in.

As a member who is paid in advance intil 2026, I would appreciate an actual reply. Thanks.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CharlesR39428  I'm sorry to hear about the site issues you're experiencing, Charles. The earn site is working properly. Please update your browser to the latest version and try the troubleshooting steps found here: The AARP Website Is Not Working As Expected 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@CharlesR39428 

Hi Charles, I assume you are not “having fun” like @m101445w apparently. So glad somebody is happy with this rewards program

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP