Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival gift cards

I thought I saw these cards on your site just the other day. Are they all gone? Do you know when you'll be getting more?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ShariH409918 They are currently sold out. I encourage you to check the redeem page periodically as more inventory is constantly being added. You can filter the Redeem options by "Travel" to narrow down the results: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_travel

0 Kudos

I bought a $500 card in April and used $400 to buy the drink package, now I'd like to put the rest towards my final payment. Where can I find my card number and balance? I've searched my email for both AARP and Carnival, not finding anything. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MaureenC74220 Hey Maureen, I was able to send you the email with the original gift card info. You should receive it within 24 hours; also be sure to check your spam folders. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It would have been sent from AARP Rewards.  It would not have come from Carnival.  There would be a link in the AARP Rewards email that takes you to the egift card. 

Do you happen to have folders in your email where you could have saved it?  Did you happen to take a screenshot of the card. Does your email have an old mail where it might be found.  Or maybe it is in your trash folder.  Just trying to think of some possibilities of where you might have saved it or where it might be found.  Could you possibly contact Carnival and see if they have a record of the gift card that was used to purchase the drink package?

0 Kudos
Contributor

They are sold out.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP