Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival E-Gift Card not Received

I purchased 3 e-gift cards this afternoon and have not received an email with the gift card information. Payment did go through, points were deducted, and I took a screenshot after I made the purchase.  I’ve usually received cards immediately in my email. I want to pay Carnival tomorrow and hoping I could take care of this with someone on a Sunday.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@d570363r @amuk2884 @JamieB669648 The Rewards site was experiencing an issue with the gift card emails being sent out. This issue has been resolved and the emails have been re-sent;  you can expect to receive your gift card emails within 24 hours. Let me know if you need anything further, I'm here to help!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have the same issue... Did you get yours solved and who did you call? My tickets are on hold but not for long

0 Kudos
Contributor

I had the same thing happen to me. I purchased mine on the evening of 05/06. The information said it could take up to 24 hours, but it is past that now. I have checked my SPAM folder and it is not there. AARP, please resend the email confirmations so I can use my Carnival Gift cards that I purchased (5) of = $2250

Jamie Burger

[personal email address removed to protect your online safety]

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP