Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Acrylic Stemless Wine Glasses delivery timeline

Periodic Contributor

Acrylic Stemless Wine Glasses delivery timeline

How long has it taken for others who ordered this item for it to arrive? It's hard to look the information but I think I'm looking at about 3+ weeks now.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My glasses were delivered this week so approx 1/2/23 🙌

Community Concierge

@agrberg It can take up to 3 weeks for delivery. I checked your account and I see you redeemed this item on November 30. You should be receiving that delivery soon! 

Contributor

I ordered mine 11/11/22 and still have not received.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@miaavasethmegan I'm sorry to hear that you never received your order. I was able to refund you the points. I invite you to check your transaction history here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=adjustments 

Contributor

I ordered these acrylic wine glasses on 09/30/2022 and never received them. Any chance they may still be shipped? 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@PurpleKristy Hi Kristy, thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry to hear that you never received your order. The delivery timeframe for that item is 3 weeks. Since you did not receive it within the timeframe, I was able to refund you the 9,000 points that you used to process that order. Check the details here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/adjustments 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you! I see the adjustment. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@miaavasethmegan You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks to you and everyone else who replied. I don't have a tracker as @jonibee said so I can't see who is coming. I hope it's not FedEx as they're the worst of the bunch. However, they have managed to find my house the last few deliveries so it could be an Xmas miracle 😂

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Because it's the busiest season back ups happen ..I usually track the item to see who the carrier is as some are slower than others and they get stuck at one of the warehouse shipping sites...Or contact the company that you purchased them from and speak to customer service..

Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, agrberg!

I ordered 28-Sept, received 16-Nov.

hth 😉

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP