Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards

Hafa Adai from Guam!

We would like to ask why Guam residents who have been long time members of the AARP organization are not able to participate in the AARP Rewards Program.  Guam retired residents have been members for many years and not being able to receive the full benefits of being a member of the organization.

Is there anything that can be done to support the Guam residents on this request?

Si Yu'us Ma'ase,

Eloise Sanchez

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@eloisersanchez Hi Eloise, thank you for being a valued part of our family! Unfortunately, only users within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia are able to participate in the AARP Rewards program at this time. As a resident of Guam, you can still read and enjoy AARP.org content in general, but will not be able to access AARP Rewards. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Eloise, it's not only you that can't redeem rewards. I am unable to obtain magazines that I tried to obtain using my points. I was born in the USA. I  was told to complete  a form that is not on link provided by AARP! Looks like many other AARP customers are having problems with redeeming rewards points. It's a shame.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP