- AARP Online Community
- Games Talk
- Games Tips
- Leave a Game Tip
- Ask for a Game Tip
- AARP Rewards
- AARP Rewards Connect
- Earn Activities
- AARP Rewards Tips
- Ask for a Rewards Tip
- Leave a Rewards Tip
- Grief & Loss
- Caregiving Tips
- Ask for a Caregiving Tip
- Leave a Caregiving Tip
- AARP Help
- Benefits & Discounts
- General Help
- Entertainment Forums
- Rock N' Roll
- Let's Play Bingo!
- Leisure & Lifestyle
- Entertainment Archive
- Health Forums
- Brain Health
- Conditions & Treatments
- Healthy Living
- Medicare & Insurance
- Health Tips
- Ask for a Health Tip
- Leave a Health Tip
- Home & Family Forums
- Friends & Family
- Introduce Yourself
- Late Life Divorce
- Our Front Porch
- Home & Family Archive
- Money Forums
- Budget & Savings
- Scams & Fraud
- Retirement Forum
- Social Security
- Retirement Archive
- Technology Forums
- Computer Questions & Tips
- About Our Community
- Travel Forums
- Work & Jobs
- Work & Jobs
AARP Rewards Travel Contest 2022 - 5/9-5/27/22
Welcome to the AARP Rewards Travel Contest 2022. This contest will run from Monday, May 9, 2022 until Friday, May 27, 2022.
Where is the first place you plan to travel now that Covid restrictions are lessening and why? How are you using AARP Rewards to save money on your trip?
Tell us what you are planning to do with travel opening up more after the pandemic! Answer these two questions for a chance to win one of five (5) $100 AARP Rewards Travel gifts. All participants will receive 50 AARP Reward Points for posting their response.
To enter, reply to this post with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.
Sharing your travel plans enters you for a chance to win one of five $100 AARP Rewards travel related cards along with 50 AARP Rewards Points just for posting! A panel of judges appointed by AARP will select the top posts.
Rules for the contest are posted here - https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards-Connect/AARP-Rewards-Online-Community-Travel-Contest-202...
- AARP Rewards
- Alaska. Use rewards points for gift cards and lodging.
- and don't want to repeat it.
- and have not seen them in years. My sister is old
- and sick. I already lost one without seeing her for the last time
- but I do hope to earn some. Happy Traveling Everyone! Blessings!
- Going to Gatlinburg to meet up with my grandson and his mom and dad. Will use some points on gift cards discount.
- Hey There! I'm traveling to Chicago for my birthday! I'm going with myself only and meeting up with a girlfriend to stroll down magnificent mile and cruise Lake Michigan! Unfortunately
- I am planning to go to Turkey to see a lot of the sites.
- I do not have enough rewards points
- I plan to travel to Arizona to visit my brother and use AARP discounts for hotel stays.
- I would love to go visit family in TX
- I would love to visit my family in Montreal Canada
- i would take my child and my elderly disabled mother to Hawaii. never been there and it is on our bucket list!
- movies and museums! Can't wait!
- My husband and I along with 16 other family and friends will be going to Aruba. While there we will be celebrate my birthday. We are all just looking to get together after being apart for so long and laugh and make new memories. Can't wait!!
- We are going to to Las Vegas because we have never been there. And we will be using AARP Rewards to find discounts on hotels etc. for the best deals.
- We are planning to go to Belize and get to do some snorkeling. We will use ourAARP rewards to find a great hotel.
- We are taking our first family vacation this June! We are all very excited. We rented a beautiful Victorian house at the beach. Everything is within walking distance. I have already found some aarp coupons for ice cream
- we haven't seen them in person since 2020. I plan on using my AARP Rewards Points to splurge while we are there.
- We plan to take our youngest grandchild on his first ever cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy! A lot of his friends have taken this cruise and he is so excited about this trip. Can't wait to see his eyes when we arrive at the port.
- We're planning a trip to Scotland to visit our daughter. I plan to use rewards to save on lodging.
- We're taking our trailer across the western states to Iowa to see family and then to some national parks. We use rewards for gas discounts.
My family will travel to St. George Island, Florida. We had reserved a house last year for July, but were unable to go because we learned in May that my husband's cancer had spread and he only had about a month to live. He was able to stay home with Hospice Care. (He died June 28th) Of course, had to cancel the trip. Rental agent was able to re-rent house, so we didn't lose our deposit. They have sent messages throughout the year, just checking on us. When I discovered this same house was available for the week of June 19-26, I just jumped on it. Everyone was able to get that week off. This will be a respite from all the stress of "firsts" leading up to the 28th. Will use rewards points for food and such. It won't be the same without him, but I am thankful we will be able to make this trip and share memories, love, and laughter.
We are planning a trip to an all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico for our 30th wedding anniversary. We haven't been to Mexico in years! I will be using your travel website to book a package deal. The adults only all-inclusive resorts look amazing!
We just did our trip. We live in Evergreen CO and we did a road trip to Grand Junction and saw Monument National Park, then to Moab UT and saw Canyonland, Dead Horse State Park and then Arches National Park. Next was the Grand Canyon- Sourh Rim, Telluride CO and took the Million Dollar Highway to Pagosa Springs. Out last stretch was The Great Sand Dunes and Salida. Beautiful trip. We used our AARP ever where we could.
I would most definitely travel anywhere and everywhere that I haven't been yet so far! possibly Disney Land with my kids. I've always loved Disney and I'm a big kid at heart so I know me and my kids would most definitely have the best time of our life's! definitely make memorable memories to cherish and explore what our beautiful world has to offer ! I'm a foodie so I most definitely would travel and try all the different foods around the world and experience and have an adventure with my family ! we definitely won't feel safe unless we bring and have our trusty and dependable AARP behind us and keeping us safe and protected! feel safe and secured knowing @AARPTeri has our backs and secured while traveling and exploring our beautiful world! Thank You@AARPTeri
Hooray! The world is finally opening up! We have a wonderful house, I certainly can't complain, but it's beginning to feel like a luxury prison. And the wonderful world is just out the front door.
I want to go to Ashland, OR, for the Shakespeare festival, and then to the rugged Oregon coast. I will use AARP points for lodging discounts, and use AARP for sights to see along the way. I"m already packed.
I will take a trip to Greece including the island of Santorini. I’ve wanted to go but obviously COVID hampered the opportunity. I plan to purchase updated luggage and day bags with security features that will offer me extra protection. AARP is the perfect resource for travel plans, insurance and luggage.
After a year long struggle with a misdiagnosed knee injury finally resulting in a partial knee replacement, I had promised myself a much needed vacation. We all knoiw what hapened. Now that there is a reopening happening I checked out two books from my library about rail trips. My plan is to take a train ride across the country and back, perhaps staying for awhile in the various cities along the way.
Looking forward to being able to CONVENIENTLY cross the US/Canada border again. Toronto has wonderful restaurants, museums and parks my husband and I enjoyed on our honeymoon TWENTY YEARS ago. Niagara Falls on their side is far less commercial than the corresponding city on our side, as well. AARP discounts will help with many expenses of the trip(s).
AARP Online Community
- AARP Rewards
- AARP Help
- Home & Family
- Work & Jobs
Part puzzle, part blast from the past! Have fun with this weekly crossword chock full of retro clues from the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s by crossword legend Stanley Newman, exclusively for AARP Members. Play now!
Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync now.
From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.