Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Headed out of town this spring? Share how you use AARP Rewards to save on your travels for a chance to win!  Contest runs from March 20th through April 16, 2023.  We will choose weekly winners that will win:  $250 Carnival Gift Card (2, one each week) and $250 Airbnb Gift Card (2, one each week) for a total of four winners!

Example: My best friend and I are planning a trip to Ireland this May! We are going to see The Cliff of Mohr and Trinity College. I'm excited about exploring the country. We purchased Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

To enter, reply to this post before April 16, 2023, with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.  

Rules for the contest are posted here -   AARP Rewards Spring Break 2023 Contest

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

The way I save on my travels with AARP Rewards is by purchasing gift cards to restaurants and hotels.  My friends and I have reservations on a cruise to the Bahamas in September.  When the final payment is due in July, I plan to purchase an AARP Carnival cruise gift card towards the payment which will save me $50.  I love doing AARP quizzes for points and I  would love to win a Carnival gift card!

0 Kudos

Heading ORLANDO FL mAY 10-13, 2023. Looking forward to a day of fun at Universal's Islands of Adventure!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi, my dream would be going to Niagara falls, Canada when the weather turns from winter. We were there for the winter and it was too lovely. It warrants a second trip in spring. Of course car rental discount from AARP is good especially when the prices for everything has gone up. Thank God there are discounts out there.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I would love to go to the beach for a few days to get away from the every day busy hustle and bustle life & relax and reflect on the good thins God has done for us! Respectfully, John and Kim

Info Seeker

Going on a week long cruise to Mexico this summer. Bought cruise gift cards through AARP rewards to cover the onboard expenses. 

0 Kudos

I am driving to Florida, and I will check out the discounts at restaurants on the way.

0 Kudos
Contributor

We use our AARP discounts for renting cars and for our hotel/motel when we go visit our Son and grands in Austin!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have a chance to go to my late husband's hometown Founder's day reunion in Texas to honor his family as the founder's of the town this June.  I haven't had a vacation in 10 years! An airbnb gift certificate would be wonderful.   I also have a chance to visit my great

grandfather's former residence in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, in B.C. this summer.  An airbnb certificate would really help t his poor widow.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Going to Maine, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia in August. The Happy Retirement trip that Covid stopped us from taking in 2020 has finally been rescheduled. Long trip, could certainly put the AirBNB gift card to good use through all the little towns! 🙂

0 Kudos
Contributor

We will be going to Miami and Key West late in the spring (postponed trip from 2020). Already booked a discounted hotel rate near the airport with AARP and it would be nice to pay off the balance on the AirBnB stay in KW with a (FREE) gift card! Thanks in advance, AARP! 😉

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

My husband is a farmer so it's very hard to get a vacation commitment from him.  We are looking at a short fishing trip coupled with a little golf after spring planting.

0 Kudos
Contributor

For Spring Break, March 12th-18th.  I have 3 grandboys that are being home schooled.  My daughter has been looking for activities and sports to place them in.  She finally researched and found Dacshe organization that has volleyball, basketball and football.  So,  the two oldest grandboys participated in Basketball. 

The National Basketball Tournament for home schooled students from every state is held in Springfield, MO.  Nine members of my family,  left out on Sunday morning 12th, with God's traveling grace and headed to Springfield. 

We arrived about 2:30 pm, to an Airbnb house located in Ozarka, MO about 15-20 minutes from Springfield.  It was 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a den area with 2 sleepers.  The kitchen was a very nice size with a beautiful dining table. Master bedroom/bathroom was huge. All the beds slept very comfortable. The house had all the necessary essential needed to function for the entire week.  The house was located about 3-4 miles off the highway, but it was quiet and serene.  I would rent the property again for next year's tournament. 

We was running all over Springfield to several different locations for each game scheduled.  We also had the opportunity between games to visit The Cavern, where we went into the cave to see amazing growth over years.  Very educational for the children.  

The 13 year old team got 3rd place over all and the 10 year old team got 5th place.  This was an exciting and uplifting adventure that I am truly looking forward to next year.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

Going to Granddaughter's wedding in Maine.  We could use the ABA card.

0 Kudos

It would be so wonderful to win.  We had a family trip planned to Italy…..that trip was cancelled because of Covid.  We sure would love to go 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Headed for a meandering road trip soon back and forth across Appalachia and I will use discounted restaurant gift cards to save and to give more generous tips.

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

1. My daughter and I are planning to go to Monetary and use the AARP rewards for our hotel stay. 
0 Kudos

We are traveling to Kansas City in June and as we always do for our travels we have utilized AARP savings on hotels, cars, and restaurants. But, this time in addition to all the great savings we find through AARP we have discovered AARP destination guides.  We knew about the WWI museum in KC, and figured we'd include it in the itinerary but weren't too excited about it until we read more about it in AARP travel.  Now it's a "must see" on our trip!

0 Kudos

Just got back from California and used my AARP discount for a hotel I stayed in. I plan on going back this summer.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Going to my sons wedding in June.. will be using the AARP discount for the hotel. I use that every year on my vacations in order to get  a great deal.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My wife and I made the decision to retire which would allow us to help care for parents that are in their 90's.  We have talked about taking a vacation or just getting away for a couple days. 

I purchase gift cards regularly form AARP for dining out and the savings is appreciated.  I plan on purchasing an Airbnb to get ready for that get away! 

0 Kudos

We're planning a trip to Disneyland in fall.  We had to cancel several during covid and due to health issues so this year we are going to make it!  We used our AARP discount to get a great deal on our hotel.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My family held a reunion over Spring Break. My son and I were able to use AARP pricing on our hotel stays and save money on the trip. I'm planning to take him on a surprise cruise just before school starts and a gift card would be a great way for him to spend some money onboard.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My sister will be turning 65 in August. She doesn't have any children and is a widow. She wants to take a cruise on Carnival. A gift card would help me be able to give her a nice trip to celebrate her and all she's done for me and my family. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I'm hoping to get to Door County to explore the sights of beautiful WIsconsin in the summer, and rewards cards would help

0 Kudos
Contributor

I use the AARP Rewards to save money at restaurants, hotels and campgrounds. The rewards offer a chance to try something new without having to pay full price. It’s always fun to try new places while on vacation!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

I am headed to Newport, RI for a mansions tour for my mom's birthday this coming weekend.  I can use AARP Rewards to trade in for gift cards to use at restaurants or stores during that time.  Thank you, AARP!

0 Kudos

Going to Mexico this summer and winning one of these prizes would be awesome!

0 Kudos

We plan to use our discount on car rentals and hotel for honeymoon coming up! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Great discounts on theme park tickets

0 Kudos

Winning one of these prizes would be a dream come true! I love to cruise and am a platinum member with Carnival Cruise lines. I never get any good offers from them, even after being a loyal customer for many years. Any of these prizes would definitely be put to great use! I always book an Airbnb when traveling to cruise ports and have an extended stay before cruising. I love exploring different places and cultures. I cruise a lot and the experiences are always rewarding.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP