Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Headed out of town this spring? Share how you use AARP Rewards to save on your travels for a chance to win!  Contest runs from March 20th through April 16, 2023.  We will choose weekly winners that will win:  $250 Carnival Gift Card (2, one each week) and $250 Airbnb Gift Card (2, one each week) for a total of four winners!

Example: My best friend and I are planning a trip to Ireland this May! We are going to see The Cliff of Mohr and Trinity College. I'm excited about exploring the country. We purchased Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

To enter, reply to this post before April 16, 2023, with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.  

Rules for the contest are posted here -   AARP Rewards Spring Break 2023 Contest

AARPTeri

I would love to be able to use an Air BNB yo take summer trips

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'd love to win the $1000 Airbnb gift card to get a wonderful place where my kids and grandkids could meet us and we could have a grand vacation! 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

We are going to get the Airbnb discounted gift card here for our next trip with the grandkids. Especially like the Members Only area to plan our trip.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have yet to stay in a hotel that I havent gotten the AARP discount---use it every time!! I havent made vacation plans for this year yet,  but will definitely be using my AARP card where I can!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

We are taking a much needed break next week and flying to Paris & London. So excited!!

We used our AARP subscription to save on our Park n Fly parking at the Minneapolis/ St. Paul Airport.

0 Kudos

My son and l are staying at a hotel in Los Angeles and then going on a cruise. We used our AARP card to get the best rates. 
MA Camillery, Las Vegas, NV

0 Kudos

My sister and I spent spring break in Florida. We used our AARP membership to get a better rate on our car rental!

0 Kudos
Contributor

My family is heading to San Antonio Texas and has rented a house via Airbnb. The Airbnb rewards card helped save money that will be used to see addition sites.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

If I win a Carnival GC, I would plan a cruise using AARP discounts for our 52nd anniversary in June!

0 Kudos

My husband and I are heading on an Alaskan cruise in June and I always go onto AARP Reward to get the best deals interns of gift cards to save on all my travels. AARP offers discounts on everything relating to travel. You can’t go wrong using their website. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Going to Milwaukee!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I wish to travel to San Antonio-Texas to meed with my nice from Venezuela, I don’t see her from year.Thanks 

0 Kudos

My granddaughter and I will use the Airbnb to stay on our graduation trip through the East Coast.

0 Kudos

My husband has worked two jobs our whole married lives (46 years).  He recently retired and we looking forward to using AARP travel tips and benefits. The gift card would be an added bonus.

0 Kudos

My niece and I (66 and 68) are planning a senior girls get away before she gets married for the first time on June 3rd.   

0 Kudos

My husband and I will be married 27 years April 16.  Would love to win a gift card to help with a surprise trip to celebrate.  Thank you AARP for all your great rewards!

0 Kudos
Contributor

It's greats to use AARP rewards for discounts at restaurants while traveling.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Would love to go to the beach for a few days away from the every day busy, stressful life that we’ve had recently. The spouse has had a prosthetic leg, followed by total knee replacement less good leg, followed by prostate surgery, and now has stage four prostate cancer, so I would love to get away for a few days just to reflect on the good things in life and the good things God has done and continues to do in our lives . Respectfully, Kim and John

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Heading to Canada in the summer to visit family. Will visit the AARP's CA website and use any deals available to the local Edmonton area.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Going out west to see family. Have not seen them since before Covid. New grandbaby due in June. Airbnb card would help me give my family a staycation during my vacation.

0 Kudos

My friends and I are going to Hawaii!!!! I joined AARP specifically for this trip!! We plan to book our rental vehicle with AARP discount to say money!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

We are heading to Mexico later this year. We will look for any of the gift cards that are usable to the local area of the Yucatan peninsula. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I are going to New York to visit family and friends we haven't seen in such a long time. I bought Southwest airlines gift cards through AARP to help with the expenses. Thanks AARP for making this possible!

0 Kudos
Contributor

We have had a stressful winter and need to have a break.  I would like to surprise my husband with a trip to Hilton Head in May.  We would then visit Savannah and Charleston as well.  This would help us celebrate our 55th anniversary!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I just would like a weekend in the Adirondacks. I use to always take my Dad on day trips and have such great memories. Would just love to drive up and spend a couple of days by a lake or waterway and relax. Just retired only 2 years ago and have not been able to take time for myself because of completely renovation of  a 135 yr old home.

0 Kudos
Contributor

If I was going on Spring Break I would like to drive to Destin FLA. and of course I would use my AARP card for these things. Find where to get the best price on gas and where to eat at a discount and of course stay at one of the hotels where I get a discount on the room rates. Then I would have more money for my vacation.

0 Kudos

Goin to Charleston with the hubby, and my best friend and her hubby! - lookin forward to going since Covid began! used AARP for our rental car (great savings as well as hotel reservations and can't wait to see this beautiful country again

0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I like to travel a few times a year and use AARP for hotels and restaurants, always nice to get discounts.. 

0 Kudos

My husband and I like to make a quick get away, often!  Just a few days to break up the monotony of waiting for spring!  We always book our hotel using the AARP discount-usually opting for a Hampton Inn because we like their comfy beds!

0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I are going on a Carnival Cruise for our 35th wedding anniversary. We purchased Carnival digital gift cards at a great discount on AARP Rewards!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP