Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Headed out of town this spring? Share how you use AARP Rewards to save on your travels for a chance to win!  Contest runs from March 20th through April 16, 2023.  We will choose weekly winners that will win:  $250 Carnival Gift Card (2, one each week) and $250 Airbnb Gift Card (2, one each week) for a total of four winners!

Example: My best friend and I are planning a trip to Ireland this May! We are going to see The Cliff of Mohr and Trinity College. I'm excited about exploring the country. We purchased Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

To enter, reply to this post before April 16, 2023, with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.  

Rules for the contest are posted here -   AARP Rewards Spring Break 2023 Contest

AARPTeri

My husband and I are going to New Orleans for April vacation.  I planned most of the trip on AARP website and got gift cards to use there. It's our 1st time there and on both our bucket lists!

0 Kudos
Contributor

New to Florida so I plan on traveling to nearby counties and see what treasures they have to offer in the sunshine state. So many wonders to find in this state.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I plan to go on several overnight trips this year.  There are plenty of places that are close to home that I want to visit.  Haven't decided on exact ones yet.  Probably will decide at the last minute.  AARP gift cards are my best friend-- always use them every time I go anywhere.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Just retired and trying to go on as many trips as we can.  Just want to enjoy life!!   Using AARP for as many discounts as I can find.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm using my AARP membership for a hotel at the airport prior to flying to Costa Rica with my niece.  It will be wonderful as we've never traveled together and it's nice to have a younger travel companion.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I’ve been planning a trip with all 4 kids, their 10 kids, also the 6 great grandkids for a week of fun - relaxation- just getting away for the first time ever. For this trip I decided to get gift/ goody bags for everyone so the task of course included AARP rewards for anything available (gift yards, gift cards- gift cards & I’ve loved each & every minute of it 

Gotta Love AARP ❤️

Boddy C
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

When planning any trip, I go to AARP site to get destination ideas & to get all discounts that I can use. I always save big when booking hotel stays & car rentals . My husband often wonders how we're able to afford such luxuries on a small budget.. thank you AARP!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I save up all of the gift cards I get on here, we use them for dining when we're on vacation. Our next plans are to take a cruise and I will use any offers here on AARP Rewards that I can find! Thanks for always having our back.

Contributor

I was able to use a gift card purchased thru AARP for a vacation for my wife and I. The extra savings really helped. I plan on buy more this year for vacation. 

Contributor

My husband and I enjoy taking cruises mostly in the Caribbean. We’ve been on 11 cruises so far over the years since we got married. We are planning our next one for next Fall (our anniversary is Oct 1st) with Royal Caribbean Cruise lines. But now we can use our AARP to get a discount off the cruise. And any cruises in the future. Yah!!! 

Contributor

I haven't been back to the Chicago area since my father passed in January 2020 and am living in Washington state with my husband. I need to travel to visit my mother, and see other family and friends. I am exploring travel options through AARP before the summer.

0 Kudos

I would love to go , haven't been anywhere in several years see airbandb would be a blessing 

I already went on Spring Break to see some Spring Training games in Florida. I used AARP to get a discount on my airport parking! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Good evening all. I have no plans as of yet. However, I would live to go to Hawaii. I love the tropical weather and the fruits. But, For now I using AARP discounts to help me with the purchase of a car. I even and applied to go and finish my Bachelors. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

We primarily cruise on Carnival now that we have elevated frequent cruiser status and ALWAYS use AARP Carnival gift cards to get everything on and during the cruise at 10% off, including paying for the cruise, gratuities, drinks gambling (so I can loose money and save money at the same time!!!) specialty dining and excursions.  Even on-board jewelry and duty free charged to the room and pay the room bill with the gift cards. Sweet!  I buy more cards while on the cruise if I need them, but always have in hand what I expect to spend, just in case I can't connect or the cards sell out.  Cards don't expire, so no risk whatsoever if I have a few I don't need to use on this cruise.  Just use them next time.  Next year Austraila and then Europe the following year.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats to another winner - LouisE704491 was chosen as one of our four winners!!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I are going to visit relatives in Iowa and Nebraska. I have been collecting gift cards through the rewards program to use at hotels and places to eat along the way. 

0 Kudos

My family and I are planning a trip to NYC this May! We will see Niagra Falls and The Statue of Liberty for the first time. I'm excited about exploring the streets of NYC. We booked travel through the AARP Expedia portal to save money.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My family is going to the North Carolina beaches this spring and are using AARP’s 

rewards for an air bnb and car rental! Thank you!!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Planning a return trip to NYC this year. I took my wife last year for the first time after many years of promising to do so! We both had the best time! Using AARP Rewards allowed us to get discounts and save money too!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Trip planned to Cork & Edinburgh in May. We'd like to use Rewards toward AirBnB stays.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Going to visit family in Kentucky! Will be using my AARP for hotel discounts!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, no current plans though would love this AirB&B in my back pocket for future plans. Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

btw - even though listed as newbie I've been a member on and off over the past several years. I'd love love love to start using AARP benefits to a fuller advantage for fun and life and travel and so much more. I want to do more staying brain sharp stuff, and use this for caregiving and various other things. I like the rewards prizes area and look to do more.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love 💕 the 🏖️ Beach and I use my AARP Rewards gift cards to pay for food and other activities and I get discounts with my AARP card also….😎

0 Kudos
Contributor

I use my AARP rewards to purchase restaurant gift cards to help save for my next adventure!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

AARP Rewards gift cards for restaurants help me save when I travel and can’t cook in. Plus, it’s more fun to eat out at a discount!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I use my AARP rewards to purchase Carnival gift cards for my next cruise. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I use AARP Rewards for so many things -- gifts for my children, Airbnb stays, grocery shopping, etc.  We planned a family reunion with the kids and grandkids.  They wanted to go to TopGolf, so we saved money by purchasing gift cards for that activity.  It's such a great blessing to save money with AARP Rewards!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Travel to Israel for May 4 wedding.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP