Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Holiday Savings & Budget Contest 2022

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Holiday Savings & Budget Contest 2022

Share how you use the Rewards Catalog to support your holiday giving and budgeting for a chance to win one of eight (8) $50 gift cards.  

One example from previous year's posts:

I purchase the max amount of Build-a-Bear gift cards for two months and use them as stocking stuffers for my grandchildren.  

Runs from 9/27 - 11/23/22. Click here for rules

AARPTeri
Contributor

I have but not for quite some time:)) Keep trying, you never know.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I save points to buy the ones I want. Enter daily to win a card

Periodic Contributor

I purchase gift cards that are discounted.   I also enter sweepstakes.

Contributor

My favorite store to use rewards gift cards is Target because there are two conveniently located and you get a lot of bang for your (rewards) buck to spend on holiday presents.

Regular Contributor

I utilize my AARP Reward points to enter sweepstakes to enter chances for points-only gift cards. This way, if I win any gift cards, it costs me nothing.

Trusted Contributor

If there is a gift card for a company such as REI and have two different gift card amounts and the saving are for one is 8% off and the other is 20% off, I will always go with the higher percentage and buy 5 to get the max amount of savings and give them to my father as a Christmas gift so that he can go and buy what he wants for his adventures.

In the end we both win because I save money and he gets little bit extra for the price I paid.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP