Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Community Tips Contest 2022

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Community Tips Contest 2022

Have a tip on how you use AARP Rewards to learn, save, or score points?  Share your favorite earn activities, top ways to save, strategies on completing Extra Credit and other tips for the chance to be one of five (5) winners of 1,000 AARP Rewards Points! All participants will receive 50 AARP Rewards points for sharing their tip. 

Post your message by clicking reply at the bottom of this message! Contest runs from 6/13 until 7/1/22.  Click here to see Contest Rules.

AARPTeri
Contributor

My favorite earn activities are; quizzes and videos. I also watch the recipe videos for healthy eating tips.

0 Kudos

I enjoy using the AARP Rewards as a way to refresh my knowledge as I continue to age. Thanks

0 Kudos

The quizzes are fun and entertaining and you can really learn from them.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Check for all discounts and do all activities to earn rewards.

0 Kudos
Contributor

The cooking videos with healthy recipes. I make them all the time , and they are always easy!!!

0 Kudos

Enter the site with than open mind. Noone is judging you But wants to help You become a better you. Competing with yourself is FUN.

Check to see if there is a discount for AARP members EVERYWHERE! You will be surprised how much you save as a member. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Save your points until you can "buy" the reward you want!

0 Kudos
Contributor

It is easy to cook or do dishes while you are listening to the videos.

Contributor

New Member Here. I love the discounted gift cards. Took advantage of the Carnival Cruise gift cards.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Check the Relaxation that you can do daily.  300 points & calms your mind.

Contributor

In most AARP emails they have a bonus code if you enter the bonus code you get 50 points!

0 Kudos

I don’t believe in sweepstakes but I enter any way I have ready some of the reviews I agree I have entered many sweepstakes and never won

0 Kudos
Contributor

Newbie alert. I just discovered quizzes. Learn and earn!

Contributor

I love to play the Members Only games for reward points & the informative videos are also great.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Whenever possible always back your vehicle into parking spaces. Upon arrival you can scan and see the way clear. Upon departure you have a clear vision of any obstacles ahead.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have no tips to offer and am not convinced that anyone ever wins anything.  I've never won anything after hundreds of attempts.  I don't know anyone who has ever won anything. AARP will not give any information on anyone winning anything.  I think it is all hype.

0 Kudos
Contributor

love earning points to redeem for sweepstakes

0 Kudos
Contributor

love doing the exercises to earn points.

0 Kudos
Contributor

The AARP travel website is very convenient and cost saving.  I've used it several times booking flights and hotels.  Easy to manuver and many choices for hotels.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

i love playing games and getting points,videos,quizes,recipes and winning points to try to win or buy!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love answering the questions on the quizzes and always learn something new.  Also I love the discounted bath and body works gift cards and then can combine them with coupons I get from the store to get even more savings!!  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I always click on the web site Daily to get the extra points, everything adds up to be able to redeem points for entries to contest you want to win.   

0 Kudos
Contributor

When I don't know a quiz answer, the third choice is almost always the correct one!

Contributor

Even if you think you know a topic well, take the quiz and you will most likely learn at least one new thing!

Contributor

My best tip is to let you know that you don't have to get any certain number of questions correct on a quiz to receive the points. At first I thought you had to get a particular percentage correct so  I didn't take too many for fear that I'd be wasting my time if I didn't "pass." I eventually learned that you just have to complete it. Duh. The whole point is to learn new things. Now I not only take them for the points, I enjoy the trivia I learn as well as some other helpful information. So take as many quizzes as you can!

Contributor

So thankful AARP offers us this chance and so many things to enjoy doing with rewards. Just taking their senior driving course saves one $$ on their insurance plus being able to get local restaurants, etc coupons just from taking quizzes. I redeem them as surprise gifts for people all over (just wish they'd be good longer than 14 days). There are many ways to save $$ these days and every little bit helps. Thanks again AARP!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@AARPTeri wrote:

Have a tip on how you use AARP Rewards to learn, save, or score points?  Share your favorite earn activities, top ways to save, strategies on completing Extra Credit and other tips for the chance to be one of five (5) winners of 1,000 AARP Rewards Points! All participants will receive 50 AARP Rewards points for sharing their tip. 

Post your message by clicking reply at the bottom of this message! Contest runs from 6/13 until 7/1/22.  Click here to see Contest Rules.

I love to watch the exercise and cooking videos. I always learn something new. Any information on how to save money is always welcome. As a bonus, the points I earn can be redeemed for gift cards or to enter sweepstakes. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Have so much fun playing FreeCell and the various crosswords which earn points.  Helps keep me occupied and away from cigarettes!  Hurrah.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I take quizzes to earn points to use for sweepstakes entries.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP