Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Celebrates You: Free Online Festival

Retired Community Manager

AARP Celebrates You: Free Online Festival

Youโ€™ve earned a break! Join us for a free online festival with friends old and new. This 3-day virtual event, March 24-26, will be filled with celebrity chats โ€” Tina Fey and Amy Poehler; Dolly Parton, James Patterson and Louise Penny; Sanjay Gupta, M.D.; and Ty Pennington โ€” a rockinโ€™ concert by Rod Stewart, a special screening of the movie Forrest Gump, and a live Motown dance party with the Commodores, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Gloria Gaynor.

Complete details about AARP Celebrates You, including the 28-session event schedule, member exclusives, registration and much more can be found at aarp.org/celebrates.

Reserve your spot today โ€“ and get ready to party with AARP!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I have the same problem as @CherylH530075 . I will not view it anyway as my internet gets throttled if I use too much bandwidth. Just wanted to let @AARPLynne know that some people may not be able to do this even if they wanted to view requirements or register.

0 Kudos

I've tried multiple ways to open the link to the 'Celebrates You' website to sign up, and nothing happens - just an endless circle, even after waiting 5 min. I have NO ADBLOCKER extensions nor COOKIE-BLOCKING extensions on my computer; I'm using Google Chrome, Windows 10. I have McAfee Internet Security program installed. I do not want to try to view the Festival on my little cell phone screen - I want to use the large monitor on my PC and it's good speakers. Any suggestions?

Retired Community Manager

Hi, @CherylH530075 and @Vexed, thanks for your posts! If you need help registering for the event, the organizers would like you to contact them at aarp@brandlive.com.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@garyfish49 

Wow...you hit the nail on the head.

I have already heard enough of Sanjay Gupta's

drabble on cable news.

More rewards, fewer free festivals, please!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Instead of AARP spending money on celebrities, appearance fees, and other expenses associated with putting on this 3-day event, I would much rather see AARP invest in beefing up their Rewards program. This could be manifested in numerous ways, such as making MANY more high-dollar Gift Cards available, offering more valuable Sweepstakes items, continuing to expand their offerings of the most appealing Rewards to MEMBERS ONLY, and the like.

Just my $0.02 

Gold Conversationalist

garyfish49

Yuz right!

Alsoโ€ฆ.& sadly โ€ฆ..

$0.02 just doesnโ€™t buy what it used toโ€ฆ..LOL ๐Ÿ˜ƒโ€ฆ.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP