Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

$500 Carnival Gift Cards Available Soon?

Contributor

$500 Carnival Gift Cards Available Soon?

Please help I just looked yesterday and there were Carnival cards available for $500.  I guess there are not any left and I can only buy 5 of the $100 cards.  Does anyone know if there will be more cards today or tomorrow or if there is anyway I can buy more than 5 in one month.  I need 4 $500 cards, but even 10 of the $100 cards would be helpful.

Please have good news!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Linda

If you decide to go through with your plans to purchase Carnival gift cards through the AARP Rewards Program after reading all the negative post in this forum concerning this sponsor and the rewards program difficulties than I wholeheartedly wish you the best of luck.

Bon Voyage 

lucyp061351
Community Concierge

@LindaD41729 Hi Linda, thanks for your interest! The Carnival gift cards are very popular and sell out quickly. We recommend that you check back often for new travel gift card options: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#currency=filter_purchase&sort-by=default&type=filter_travel

There is a limit of 5 standard gift card purchases per month. However, you can purchase up to 25 Premium gift cards per month (Premium cards are identified with a blue box reading "Premium", located in the upper left corner of the item image). A Carnival gift card may be offered as a standard gift card or a Premium gift card. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

When will the maintenance be completed so I can purchase the Carnival gift cards?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KelleyS474053 Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time for the checkout to be back up and running. The site will remain in maintenance mode until our team identifies the issue and makes the appropriate fix. You may still redeem AARP Rewards points as usual. We apologize for the inconvenience and invite you to check the site periodically to determine if purchasing ability is available.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP