Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

$50/$20 off hotels on the AARP Travel Center Powered by Expedia

Regular Contributor

$50/$20 off hotels on the AARP Travel Center Powered by Expedia

I didn't find any articles about this deal so...

I was curious and peeked at the "$50 off hotels on the AARP Travel Center Powered by Expedia" item. Interesting. Then I peeked at the terms. Among the various restrictions, Term and Condition #2 has a very long list of places not to stay to use this deal. That's a heck of a lot of exclusions and a bunch of names I recognize. I can think of a couple not listed but wow?!?!?!

Term and Condition #2 also ends with "The exclusion list may be amended from time to time without prior notice."

So we have a very long list including many I'm familiar with and the list can/will change, and change, ...

I've finished contemplating this point-bie (as oppose to a freebie). My head hurts now - I need a vacation. Doooohhhhh.

I guess I could stay at Barney Fife's Inn a Cell with a View. It's not excluded and I know it's safe there since Barney doesn't have the bullet in his gun. But then again Otis may snore. Maybe not. 🤔

Aaaaaannnnnnggggggeeeee

Have a great weekend all 😀

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. ...
  2. For stand-alone hotel bookings, coupon code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: AC by Marriott, Allegro, Amari, Ana Hotels International, Arenaturist, Armani Hotels, Aston Resorts, Autograph Collection Hotels & Resorts, Barcelo, Baymont Inns & Suites, Beaches Resorts, Bulgari Hotels & Resorts, Candlewood Hotel, Conrad, Corinthia Hotels, Country Inn & Suites, Courtyard, Crowne Plaza, Curio Collection, Days Inn, Delta Hotels, Dolce Hotels and Resorts, Doubletree, Edition, Emaar Hospitality Group, Embassy Suites, Eurostars Hotels, EVEN Hotels, Fairfield Inn, Fën Hotels, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons, Furama, Gaylord Entertainment, Hampton Inn, Hawthorn Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Hotels, Hilton International, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Express Hotel, Holiday Inn Select, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Homewood Suites, Hotel 81, Hotel Indigo, Hotusa, Howard Johnson, HUALUXE, HV Hotels, Inter-Continental, JW Marriott, Jumeirah, Kempinski Hotels & Resorts, Kingsgate, Knights Inn, La Quinta Inn & Suites, Leela Group, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Marriott Conference Centre, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Marriottvacationclub, Meritus, Microtel Inn, Millennium Hotels, Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, MOXY, Occidental, Omni, One&Only Resorts, Park Inn, Park Plaza, Protea, Quorvus, Radisson, Radisson Blu, Radisson Blu Edwardian, Radisson RED, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Red Roof Inn, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Ritz-Carlton, RIU Plaza, RIU Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Rove Hotels, Royal Hideaway, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels, SpringHill Suites, Staybridge Suites, Super 8, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels, Resorts & Palaces, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, The Address Hotels & Resorts, The Gateway Hotels, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, TownePlace Suites, Travelodge, Tru by Hilton, TRYP by Wyndham, Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Resorts, Vida Hotels & Resorts, Vincci, Vivanta by Taj, Waldorf Astoria, Wingate Inn, Wyndham Hotels, Expedia Group Native Vacation Rental properties.  The exclusion list may be amended from time to time without prior notice.
  3. ...
Silver Conversationalist

Hi  @like92115

point-bie (as oppose to a freebie)”

hahahaa good one! 😀

Also loved the references to Barney Fife's Inn a Cell with a View. 😸

Take care ~Allen 🌈

Barney Fife's Inn a Cell with a ViewBarney Fife's Inn a Cell with a View

Bronze Conversationalist

@like92115   Thank you for your post.  Maybe they should have a list of where the Travel Center coupon CAN be used.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP