Tell us about yourself:
I'm involuntarily retired. I was a caregiver with an agency in Ketchikan for several years till I had an accident. I cannot do the same duties because of my accident, Now I volunteer at the local library and live life as it comes to me.
The ACE badge is awarded to Online Community members who have been recognized by peers for their high value contributions.
The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.
Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:
- Upload Your Profile Picture
- Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
- Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
- Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
- Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days