Tell us about yourself:
Been painting for nearly sixty years;also looks at business ideas and side projects; i also build things. before the pandemic i would visit schools and talk with the kids about art and do little projects, like a show and tell and an Art Q&A.
Area of knowledge and what I know well:
know how to strip and wax floors in churches, schools and most commercial buildings, also carpet cleaning; Each building needs something a little different. you have to check around outside, windows, fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, etc.
The ACE badge is awarded to Online Community members who have been recognized by peers for their high value contributions.
The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.
Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:
- Upload Your Profile Picture
- Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
- Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
- Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
- Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days
|Date Registered||02-02-2021 07:51 PM|
|Last Visited||01-21-2023 01:31 PM|
|Total Kudos Received||20|