Tell us about yourself:
Worked 43 years in healthcare...plan to retire at 70.5. Travelled to 37 countries and 48 states. Ran marathons & did triathlons till late 50’s Did my last Spartan race (obstacle course including 9 miles trail run and 28 obstacles) at 66 as the oldest participant in the field of 6,000. Finished in top 40%
Area of knowledge and what I know well:
Health care executives (still working). Active athlete... swim, bike, run, lift weight, scuba diving
Master Scuba Diver Certificate obtained at age 67
The ACE badge is awarded to Online Community members who have been recognized by peers for their high value contributions.
The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.
Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:
- Upload Your Profile Picture
- Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
- Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
- Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
- Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days
|Date Registered||05-31-2020 03:11 PM|
|Last Visited||05-15-2023 08:26 PM|
|Total Kudos Received||2|