Tell us about yourself:
Keith Hall is the President and CEO for the National Association for the Self-Employed. He previously served as the National Tax Advisor for NASE where he offered tax advice to persons self-employed and micro-business owners. He is a certified public accountant and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post and Good Housekeeping.
The ACE badge is awarded to Online Community members who have been recognized by peers for their high value contributions.
The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.
Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:
- Upload Your Profile Picture
- Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
- Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
- Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
- Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days
|Date Registered||07-12-2019 06:21 PM|
|Last Visited||10-21-2020 03:26 PM|
|Total Kudos Received||5|