Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ’ผ DREAM Jobs! Do YOU Have One? Or Would Like To Have One?

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ผ DREAM Jobs! Do YOU Have One? Or Would Like To Have One?

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

***READ comments, ADD comment***

We hear about people WORLDWIDE who have either FOUND OR CREATED their DREAM job.

We would luv to hear from YOU! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Nicole ๐Ÿ’ผ (Work & Jobs Forum)

Anonymous
Not applicable

***READ comments, ADD comment***

We hear about people WORLDWIDE who have either FOUND OR CREATED their DREAM job.

We would luv to hear from YOU! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Nicole ๐Ÿ’ผ (Work & Jobs Forum)

Anonymous
Not applicable

My dream job would allow me to live in a single-storey Tiny Home (NO lofts or stairs, I am OLD/lol) while I "consulted"...

Totally "fascinated" with them, zoned for Melbourne, Florida where I live.

Also 2 "builders" nearby.

But I want one on a FOUNDATION = NO wheels! Like a REAL house. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Periodic Contributor

My ream job is to be a assistant controller,

I have know since I was 14 years old that I wanted to work in accounting, I don't know everything about accounting and finance.  I worked in accounting for 10 years without a degree and after raising 4 grown children I did go back to school get my accounting degree. 

I have worked in accounting for over 22 years, and looked for jobs that would offer a position that would mentor along the area of controller, I have been great at my job, committed to excellent and the success of the company, all the phone interviews have been great, but after the zoom interview it is a different story, I think that my gray hair has been a red light for employers. 

It is as if people think that your brain or intelligence stops working or that you are  or will be unproductive because of my age.  I have continued to do self education at home on my own, in hope that someone will have to good since to hire me. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP