Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Security: Understanding Your Benefits (AARP Article)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Social Security: Understanding Your Benefits (AARP Article)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Is this a different article? I am getting lost with all of your posts regarding 'Social Security.' They are all melding together for me. And, it makes me become disinterested. That's not good, right? 😑

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @KellytheBelly , I just checked and my LAST post in the Social Security Forum WAS 3/3/23. A COPY is below.

🤔Anyone Else Concerned About Our FULL Social Sec...

by Spring2023 on ‎03-03-2023 03:52 AM Latest post on ‎02-25-2023 11:23 AM by Spring2023 3 REPLIES 1481 VIEWS

Thanks, Nicole 🙃

▶️@KellytheBelly wrote:

Is this a different article? I am getting lost with all of your posts regarding 'Social Security.' They are all melding together for me. And, it makes me become disinterested. That's not good, right? 😑◀️

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Of course I appreciate your earnest goals and hard work in gathering information and posting new threads, I am just getting confused with your posts. I am trying to keep up, but I can't! You post so much, all day, and every day, it's confusing me. I wish there was just one place to go here to get my information, and not constant posts with AARP links that most of us here already have access to, and posts that pretty much contain the same title/subject line. I'm sure you understand what I mean, hopefully. Thanks! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @KellytheBelly , have a great day, Nicole 🙃

▶️@KellytheBelly wrote:

Of course I appreciate your earnest goals and hard work in gathering information and posting new threads, I am just getting confused with your posts. I am trying to keep up, but I can't! You post so much, all day, and every day, it's confusing me. I wish there was just one place to go here to get my information, and not constant posts with AARP links that most of us here already have access to, and posts that pretty much contain the same title/subject line. I'm sure you understand what I mean, hopefully. Thanks! ◀️

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, I suppose I would have expected more feedback from you, especially since you started this thread, but you have a great day as well. Toodles! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @KellytheBelly 💃🥳 Nicole 🙃

▶️@KellytheBelly wrote:

Well, I suppose I would have expected more feedback from you, especially since you started this thread, but you have a great day as well. Toodles! ◀️

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP