Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Scammers are adapting. Their scams are evolving. But you can stay ahead by staying up to date.

Periodic Contributor

Scammers are adapting. Their scams are evolving. But you can stay ahead by staying up to date.

Join a free AARP webinar: Staying Safe as Scams Evolve

April 26, 7:00 p.m. ET & 7:00 p.m. PT

Did you know that fraud cases have skyrocketed the past couple of years? Scammers are finding success by taking advantage of new opportunities in our changing world, making it increasingly challenging, yet crucial, to keep up. At this free webinar, you’ll learn how spot and avoid the newest scams (and their variations), that con artists are using. 

And, as a bonus for attending on April 26, you will receive a free digital copy of the AARP Fraud Watch Network’s all-new Watchdog Alert Handbook: Common Elements of Today’s Scams – And How to Stay Safe.

Register today »

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I seem to get caught up in Education scams. I want to take classes, even on the AARP website, however, most say you do not have to be an AARP member then redirect you to sign into your account again!!  I am wondering why I am even paying for this AARP membership when anyone can join for free??? Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP