From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

AARP Expert
Kudos
Views

Re: Ask The Expert: How can I protect my savings/my digital identity?

Message 21 of 24

Hello everyone, I look forward to answering your questions and sharing tips and tools on how we can all stay safe and protect ourselves from scams and frauds. Amy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 24

Does identify theft insurance work and is it worth the preminum?

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 24

nofziger.JPGAmy Nofziger, AARP ExpertAbout Amy: Amy Nofziger ("@anofziger17") of the AARP Fraud Watch Network has been educating older adults about fighting fraud for 18 years. Amy manages the AARP Fraud Helpline and is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). She has worked with The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, the Dr. Phil show and many others to help shed light on fraud and exploitation of older adults.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Ask The Expert: How can I protect my savings/my digital identity?

Message 24 of 24

Welcome to the AARP Online Community! Has your personal information ever been compromised in a data breach? Do you have questions about how to best protect your identity in our increasingly online world?

Now thru Monday, October 14th, AARP Expert Amy Nofziger is here to answer your questions about identity theft and cybersecurity scams. Post below for a chance to share your experience and have your questions answered! 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors