From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Math Rock" (And/Or Songs Containing Numbers or Math Terms)

Message 101 of 184

It All Adds Up To Us              Trace Adkins

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 184
IT IS A GREAT STORY & ONE WORTH RELIVING FOR US
"DOG PEOPLE"! THESE DAYS IT'S A ONE(VERY SMALL& SCRAWNY) DOG NIGHT FOR ME! BUT SHE FITS LARGE IN MY LIFE.-16 YEARS & COUNTING- A HEART CONDITION, LOSING SIGHT & HEARING, BUT STILL A SWEETHEART.
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 184
NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW- BUT A GREAT SEGUE THAT IS! NOWTHERE'S A TOPIC- MUSICAL REFERENCES IN TV SHOWS OR MOVIES! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN STRUCK BY SHERRY STRINGER SINGING "BLACKBIRD" ON E.R.
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 184

Two Divided By Love            The Grass Roots

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 184

Add it Up    The Kinks

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 184

2+2=?              Bob Seger

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 184
CANNOT BELIEVE I OVERLOOKED THIS ONE BEFORE: "IF 6 WAS 9"- JIMI HENDRIX.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZuFq4CfRR8 I REMEMBER ( & LOVE)"EASY RIDER" BUT NOT THIS PART OF THE SOUNDTRACK.
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 108 of 184

A bit off topic, but loosely related. This thread reminded me of the the song "You Were on My Mind" by "We Five". Which reminded me of an episode on St Elsewhere where Dr Westphal was on the elevator and I believe it was Nurse Rosenthal who walks onto the elevator after him. He looks at her and says "When I woke up this morning, you were on my mind." She was mad at him at the time and looked at him and said "We Five", then turned around and walked off the elevator. Does anyone else remember that episode? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 184

I saw them on Playboy After Dark back in '69 and they told that story. Since then, every time it's cold, which is often in Wisconsin, I say it's a "three dog night" and tell the story. Everybody I know is sick of me telling it for the last 50 years. I tell it anyway, just to drive them nuts... It's one of the few pleasures I have left at my age...driving them nuts, I mean.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 184

@Loulitwrote:

@MaVoltawrote:

One - Three Dog Night

"The Three Dog Night Story, 1964–1975 states that vocalist Danny Hutton's girlfriend, actress June Fairchild suggested the name after reading a magazine article about indigenous Australians, in which it was explained that on cold nights they would customarily sleep in a hole in the ground while embracing a dingo, a native species of feral dog. On colder nights they would sleep with two dogs and, if the night were freezing, it was a 'three dog night.'"

No offense to indigenous Australians or dingos, but when I first learned of that I laughed loud and long. Still cracks me up to this day. 

Yes, I remember hearing that, too. It's a great story! 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season