Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: The Sound Of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel

Message 1 of 2

Disturbed The Sound of Silence

Hi @phyllisdjackson  I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. This is the video by Disturbed. A masterful cover, IMHO. Though I agree that the visuals are a titch hyperbolic.

Perhaps you'd prefer this live version?

Disturbed live on Conan

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content

The Sound Of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel

Message 2 of 2

The most recent version by Singer Artist Disturbed. Lead singer in band. S&G (Simon & Garfunkel) 1964, thought provoking to me (without visual, great listening) smooth, and calming in part.  The version ( on  YouTube) is tempo tenseness climbing tones. Interesting. Visuals used in the latter. (Okay, but dark) Silence does not always impart dark setting. Thanks.

Report Inappropriate Content
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors