Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Spotify Playlist of songs with the word "Faith" in them - did I miss any? what's your favorite?

Conversationalist

Spotify Playlist of songs with the word "Faith" in them - did I miss any? what's your favorite?

On December 25, 1954 Bing Crosby’s “White Christmas” entered the Billboard Pop chart for the 11th time. His rendition has sold over 100 million copies word wide. It was the largest selling single in music history until it was surpassed by Elton John’s “Candle In The Wind 1997” tribute to Princess Diana.

On this day in 1995, actor, singer, and TV host Dean Martin died. On the same day in 2008 actress, singer and cabaret star Eartha Kitt died. In addition to being the first “Catwoman” opposite Adam West, she is perhaps best known for the Christmas song “Santa Baby.”

And on December 25, 2016 we lost George Michael. First catapulted to fame with Wham, he then experienced significant solo success, including songs like “I Want Your Sex” and “Faith,” the latter the theme for today’s blog, songs with the word “Faith” in the title. From Billy Joel keeping the faith, John Hiatt having a little faith, Eric Clapton running on faith, and Sting losing his faith, there are some great songs to give a listen to faithfully, as Steve Perry and his former Journey bandmates would say.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Nice list! Here’s one more you might like from my favorite female vocalist: 

Faithless Love - Linda Ronstadt 

https://youtu.be/UMUw67bNQ8Q

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP