Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Songs That Ask A Question

Happy New Year, Rock 'n' Rollers!

Thought it might be fun to start the new year off with a new song topic - Songs That Ask A Question. I don't believe we've had this one before, or at least I don't recall it. So for 2018, how many song titles can we find that ask a question. 

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Social Butterfly

@nyadrn wrote:

Thank you for assisting with the question!!!

Happy to help when I can Smiley Happy

Honored Social Butterfly

Are You Gonna Go My Way   Lenny Kravitz

Love Lenny!!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Why Don't You Do Right?           Peggy Lee

Contributor

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? 

Regular Contributor

Correction: What's Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner

BJ JOHNSON
Regular Contributor

What's Love Got To Do With? It by Tina Turner.

BJ JOHNSON
Periodic Contributor

Who Can It Be Now?

by Men at Work

Conversationalist

Do You Love Me? - Dave Clark Five

Do You Know What I Mean? - Lee Michaels

Conversationalist

Gee -It's just a fun trivia game. What's your problem? Don't like it? Don't participate.
Conversationalist

Are You Experienced?  Jimi Hendrix

Conversationalist

Where Do Lonely hearts Go? - Whitney Houston

Don't You Care? - Buckinghams

Regular Social Butterfly

Paula Cole; Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?

Regular Social Butterfly

Fireballs; Ain't That Rain?

Contributor

Where Have All the Flowers Gone? Peter, Paul & Mary

Bronze Conversationalist

@dl73698250:  I think if the  question is mentioned in the song, then it doesn't need to be in the title to qualify.    

Regular Contributor

I guess when I read the question, my first thought was, "who cares and what does it matter?"  I was a music fan from the time I was a little kid but over the past 10-15 years, I never listen to music anymore. I actually find it depressing now because each and every song reminds me of a time in my life that is gone now.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@j551112f wrote:

I guess when I read the question, my first thought was, "who cares and what does it matter?"  I was a music fan from the time I was a little kid but over the past 10-15 years, I never listen to music anymore. I actually find it depressing now because each and every song reminds me of a time in my life that is gone now.

I don't know what that is in reply to. But, I think it calls for a happy-song here.

Here's one that might help: Waylon Jennings; America.

Regular Social Butterfly

I've got a question. Some songs ask a question, but it's not in the title. For example: Will you still love me? Will you still feed me? When I'm sixty-four? Beatles; When I'm Sixty-Four

Does that count?

Regular Contributor

LOL...and the point is.....????Woman Very Happy

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

What do you get when you fall in love?  Dionne Warwick; Bobby Gentry

How much is that doggie in the window?  Patti Page and others

Why do fools fall in love?  Frankie Lymon

Who wrote the book of love?  The Monotones

Contributor

Dating myself ....Do you know the way to San jose ?.......Who was the singer ????? Glenn Campbell  maybe ???

Conversationalist

The singer was Dionne Warwick, singing a Burt Bacharach song. Great pick.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Dionne Warwick
Regular Contributor

I seem to have gotten a reply that doesn't apply to anything I have written!  I guess whoever replies to a comment should make sure they are commenting correctly.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@j551112f wrote:

I seem to have gotten a reply that doesn't apply to anything I have written!  I guess whoever replies to a comment should make sure they are commenting correctly.

I think you might mean me. In that case, can you please elaborate? I don't get it.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I've received several comments regarding songs, songs that ask questions, etc...

Why?  I don't even listen to music anymore.  And one of the replies I received said I was one of ten people in the world who doesn't like the Beatles.  That wasn't me!  I always like the Beatles back in the day.  I think people commenting on here are not really paying attention to WHO they are replying to.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@j551112f wrote:

I've received several comments regarding songs, songs that ask questions, etc...

Why?  I don't even listen to music anymore.  And one of the replies I received said I was one of ten people in the world who doesn't like the Beatles.  That wasn't me!  I always like the Beatles back in the day.  I think people commenting on here are not really paying attention to WHO they are replying to.

I get it now. Sometimes the posts/replies/threads get crossed in the processing. It's not always the people's fault. Sometimes it's the computers involved. That's why it's always a good idea somehow refer to the message that's being replied to or click the "Quote" button to copy the replied-to message, so that there's no mistake who/what the reply should be applied to. If you're getting replies from a thread you've not subscribed to, try unsubscribing to it. If that doesn't work, you might have to chat with the site-advisor/administrator.

0 Kudos
Contributor

What is this thing called "Love"?

Regular Social Butterfly

@jimbrown510 wrote:

What is this thing called "Love"?

Who is that by?

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Beatles; Ain't She Sweet?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP