Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŽˆ Happy Birthday, Bjรถrk! โ”Œ|o^โ–ฝ^o|โ”˜โ™ช ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŒŒ

Honored Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŽˆ Happy Birthday, Bjรถrk! โ”Œ|o^โ–ฝ^o|โ”˜โ™ช ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŒŒ

She's one of my favorites! I hope she has the best birthday! โ™ก

'On the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius, she's more Scorpio than Sagittarius, her mum says.' [article๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป

'Bjรถrk' Guรฐmundsdรณttir *OTF, born 21 November 1965 (58), is an Icelandic singer, songwriter, composer, record producer, and actress. Noted for her distinct voice, three-octave vocal range, bold musical choices, and sometimes eccentric public persona, she has developed an eclectic musical style over a career spanning four-decades, drawing on electronic, folk, pop, experimental, trip hop, classical, and avant-garde music. [Wiki] 

Born and raised in Reykjavรญk (Iceland), Bjรถrk began her music career at the age of 11 and gained international recognition as the lead singer of the alternative rock band 'The Sugarcubes' by the age of 21. After 'The Sugarcubes' disbanded in 1992, Bjรถrk gained prominence as a solo artist with her albums Debut (1993), Post (1995), and Homogenic (1997), collaborating with artists from a range of disciplines and genres, and exploring a variety of multimedia projects. Her later, post-nineties, albums consist of Vespertine (2001), Medรบlla (2004), Volta (2007), Biophilia (2011), Vulnicura (2015), Utopia (2017) and Fossora (2022). [Wiki]  *Order of the Falcon [Wiki]

Bjork.jpg10977464713_5c8fdb9e19_z.jpg

The Sugarcubes - Birthday-(English) | The Sugarcubes - Birthday (Icelandic) 

The Sugarcubes Birthday.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Did you see her movie Dancer in the Dark (2000)?

Honored Social Butterfly

I did see that film, and loved it! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tempest332 wrote:

Did you see her movie Dancer in the Dark (2000)?

Honored Social Butterfly

๐Ÿฅ‚  A 'Happy Birthday' Toast! ๐Ÿฅ‚  (and keep 'em coming!) ;D

Cheers.gif

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP