Are you a military veteran or family member trying to work through the maze of benefit programs? Help is available.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 51 of 274

MaVolta wrote:

Blue Skirt Waltz - Original hit by Frankie Yankovic w/his Yanks & The Marlin Sisters (1949) spent 6 months on Billboard pop chart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzRodvyTGc

This tune was very popular with country artists. Our family members used to have the equivalent of ceilidhs where I grew up, and this was always played. I miss those days! 

Oh that sets my grin to shining. Smiley Happy I had sibs that played the autoharp, the banjo and the guitar. I either played harmonica or sang. Good times.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 52 of 274

Blue Skirt Waltz - Original hit by Frankie Yankovic w/his Yanks & The Marlin Sisters (1949) spent 6 months on Billboard pop chart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzRodvyTGc

This tune was very popular with country artists. Our family members used to have the equivalent of ceilidhs where I grew up, and this was always played. I miss those days! 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 274

Sir Mix-A-Lot  Baby Got Back  (I Like Big Butts)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 274

Barefoot Blue Jean Night     Jake Owen

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 274

One FOOT On The Path     Kenny Wayne Shepherd     to nyadrn:   LOL!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 274

Big Foot. Chickenfoot.  LOL

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 274

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems     Kenny Chesney & others

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 274

HEAD to TOE     Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 274

mp8908 wrote:

Below My Feet          Mumford & Sons

Death on Two Legs Queen

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 274

Below My Feet          Mumford & Sons

Kudos
Views