Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

Wonky website even Wonkier

I wrote about the  Wonky website on 09-19-2022

https://community.aarp.org/t5/General/Wonky-website/m-p/2466002#M3525

Unfortunately, a month later it’s as bad as ever ....starting with being sent an invalid code (62)...only to try the new one (retirement).....& getting my 1st of several errors

Oops! An error occurred

There was an error

Sorry, no points this time.........it’s unbelievable that now we don’t even know when the errors are valid...or the points are just delayed.... it was for real this time...I couldn’t waste any more time re-watching the same stoooopid video

Denise says.... I can’t believe they didn’t give you the points

The 1st instant win error was just delayed...but the 2nd one was for real...so I had to re-enter  ....SO I COULD BE TOLD THAT SORRY...YOU DIDN’T WIN

How much longer do we have to go through with this broken Wonky website?

Denise says.... I can’t believe they didn’t give you the pointsDenise says.... I can’t believe they didn’t give you the points

Oops! An error occurredOops! An error occurred

There was an errorThere was an error

SorrySorry

Conversationalist

Yes, a complete mess! This morning, again, watched several videos and received the 'sorry no points'. This site is not fixed as so claimed by our super positive AARP Concierges (aka @AARPJanelleM) who are always here to help!  🙄

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @Jason2020LovesKelly

Even Denise says

....the site is fixed .....HAHAHA HAHAHA😄🤣

the site is fixed .....HAHAHA HAHAHAthe site is fixed .....HAHAHA HAHAHA

Take care   ☮️ ~Allen 🌈

Conversationalist

bugs.jpg 😂

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Conversationalist

Well Janelle also said that the Daily Deals were unavailable until further notice when they were being offered for several days at that point.  

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @shamit

Thank you kindly for your response

You, I & many others have mentioned the multitude of issues many times this year to no avail! 😒

We’re not merely complaining ...but trying to bring things to the attention of those who could fix them!

SOS.... this site’s a mess!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Take care   ☮️ ~Allen

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP