Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What happened to Dunkin Donuts Extra Credit Reward for August 2022?

Regular Contributor

What happened to Dunkin Donuts Extra Credit Reward for August 2022?

Whenever I started the Extra Credit Quizzes and Videos, there was a Dunkin Donuts reward of $5.  When I finished all the Extra Credit Quizzes and Videos offered this month, the Dunkin Donuts reward was no longer there.  Usually if a reward is sold out, it will say that on the reward.  But today, the reward is just gone!  It vanished.  Did it sell out?  

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@J896552 Must have sold out by that time. It was there at 1:11 am CST because I got one, BUT now I am finding out that my redemption email is a zonk & not working. You may have just missed a bullet.

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I earned the Dunkin gift card and the emailed link to the page is dead, so I guess I burned one of my 3 monthly rewards.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I got the new link.  Thanks!

Community Concierge

@J896552 We apologize for this issue. Our team discovered an error with the Dunkin Donuts gift card and the item was promptly removed from our catalog.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I found my replacement Dunkin gift card link in my spam folder today, thanks so much!

Regular Contributor

I also received a $5 Dunkin gift card from the extra credit rewards that has a link that leads to an error page. I would appreciate a new link that works! Thank you.....

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Funny that it was pulled because of an "error."  I like Dunkin', bear no grudge against them, have indulged in a few Boston Kremes along the way.

All that said, here's the but....

Before whatever the mistake that was  fell into discovery, that particular goodie listed for 22,000 points for 5 bucks worth of a gift card.  Survivors on the board are more like 14,000 for a 5 dollar gift, and DD was listed for 22K.  Last month, Target went for 22K for a 5, and dare I point out that Target has an ever so slightly more diversified product base than DD.

So, there may have been a "mistake", but if you are scoring at home, looking to collect 22K of hard earned points was a mistake of another entity.  If AARP had no shame, they'd hunt down anyone that paid the 22, and reimburse them and let them keep the card.  This program is setting new records every day of extending the old adage of its gonna get worse before it gets better to new, immeasurable extremes.

Conversationalist

Yes, I agree! Much like Zappos quite recently, too. Same problem there, it was the exact same scenario. Now, with Dunkin Donuts. Where's the QC in ensuring these cards actually work? It's somewhat suspicious that some will get the card, and although the link doesn't work, will receive a new link, and then the item is immediately removed. Today, in place of the Dunkin Donuts e-gift card, they should have immediately added a new gift card. 

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Regular Contributor

@AARPJanelleMSame thing happened to me.  We should either get the card or get our points back.  Please, a little help here.

Regular Contributor

@AARPJanelleM   That was fast, thank you for sending another link to the card that worked.

Conversationalist

Hello Janelle @AARPJanelleM ,
It would be helpful to know what each sweepstake prize involves.

For instance the Back to School Sweepstake says: Back to school already? Ready or not, get them prepared with all the supplies theyโ€™ll need to get back into the swing of things. Enter for this chance to win four different gift cards for stocking up on everything from classroom essentials to dorm room dรฉcor.

What are the 4 gift cards? Will they be useful like Target or Walmart or some rejects from unknown companies?

Am I overlooking some place where it may be written? Please let me know.

Is Spoil Your pets actually a company? I could not find it. If not what gift card would we receive?

I don't see why AARP could not be clear on those points so maybe I am overlooking something.

Thank you for addressing my questions.

Super Contributor

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP