Regular Contributor

Website problems this morning

I have had problems earning points and redeeming points this morning.  Is AARP performing an update this morning?

Silver Conversationalist

@11320cs  I have had the same problem, both with quizzes and videos not awarding points.  At first I was thrilled to see the banner working which had not worked for me in months.   Then several videos and quizzes which had point badges did not record any points no matter what I did.   

Very frustrating but glad it wasn't just me.   Thanks for posting.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Same here the quizzes and the calculators did not have the points banner so, no points. Just the videos were working properly.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@11320cs @mlafayet @dv2286 Please let me know if you all are still having issues. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I had the same problem earning points.  I had to take quizzes multiple times to earn points - waste of my time.  Some quizzes I had to just give up!!!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series