Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

UNO Points Only & Instant Wins are Unfair

Hello Community Warriors,

The UNO Pizza deals are very unfair to the entire community.  This deal is only good to members that live in the Eastern part of U.S.Smiley Sad

Where are the Pizza deals that have national chains that can benefit everyone,  large parts of the country being excluded with UNO.

Pizza Hut
Domino's Pizza
Little Caesars
Papa John's Pizza

Can you use the UNO deals?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping back to top.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping to top.

Screenshot_2020-10-14-11-45-57.png

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@mi4090  I actually got a couple of Uno gift cards.  One was an instant win and one was 'for points'.  Little did I know that there isn't a UNO within hundreds of miles of where I live.  Oh well, I figured since it said Chicago Style Pizza, there would be one near family and friends in the Illinois/Indiana area we frequently visit.  Again, I was WRONG.  

It definitelt would be nice if gift cards to national chain pizzerias were offered.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@k380494p wrote:

@mi4090  I actually got a couple of Uno gift cards.  One was an instant win and one was 'for points'.  Little did I know that there isn't a UNO within hundreds of miles of where I live.  Oh well, I figured since it said Chicago Style Pizza, there would be one near family and friends in the Illinois/Indiana area we frequently visit.  Again, I was WRONG.  

It definitelt would be nice if gift cards to national chain pizzerias were offered.

Only located in East and Midwest and it's very unfair, like showing favoritism.  

Have to go farther East to use them or maybe you can sell them online.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP