Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

To quote Peggy Lee

Is that all there is?

Knocked myself out staying up until midnight EST to do the extra credit deals.   It was not worth it.  The points only deals are cheap, none $20 like I got last month.  Many buy the card deals.  Why bother?   Has the program gone officially down the toilet?    One of a kind redemptions if one ever finds a good one and instant wins made much harder to win?  

And now no good deals after killing myself staying up late to see them?

Silver Conversationalist

@HokiePoq @andrewtoo 

Kudo's to you both, I grabbed the Google Play because I am building up for something special, but the rest of it was a bunch of CRAP. There is no excuse for a rewards program to be run this way. The change that was made Dec 11,2020 according to @JanelleM which by the way we were not notified, reducing us to only one redemption per sponsor was so disgusting. 😵😫

(I never saw a post mentioning this change) 

Toilet ? yeah - no doubt 😡 This Administrator is not even trying to make this program work

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

There might be a problem with the AARP Rewards website this morning, I could earn points until 4.05AM, after which time nothing worked. A dash now instead of the point balance, and no possibility to even play a video. Actually right now, it regressed further, telling me my last activity was yesterday when I had played an instant lose. 

Community Concierge

@a170938b Is this issue still happening or has it since resolved?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It has been resolved. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@a170938b I'm glad the issue has been resolved. You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Yeah, Extra Credit redemption values went downhill this month.  The limit of one points only redemption per issuer hurt even more.  Also, the issuers of point only redemptions are less appealing.  No Walmart, No Target, No Amazon, No CVS (point only redemption), No Panera, etc,

I don't expect the Extra Credit Program to last much longer at this rate.  Hoping for better luck next month, though!  I'm not quitting, but, I am disappointed considering the time and advertisements that I endure to earn points.😑

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

@andrewtoo wrote:

Yeah, Extra Credit redemption values went downhill this month.  The limit of one points only redemption per issuer hurt even more.  Also, the issuers of point only redemptions are less appealing.  No Walmart, No Target, No Amazon, No CVS (point only redemption), No Panera, etc,

I don't expect the Extra Credit Program to last much longer at this rate.  Hoping for better luck next month, though!  I'm not quitting, but, I am disappointed considering the time and advertisements that I endure to earn points.😑

At this point, AARP rewards will only consist of entering sweepstakes and buying discounted gift cards.

If you are sitting on a large amount of points they will expire at this point if you are relying on redeeming a $25-50 gift card to Top Golf, Williams & Sonoma, etc.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP