Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

SWEEPS (Points Only Graveyard #2)

@mi4090 

Good morning Marylin, I wanted to reply to your sweeps graveyard post but could not find it after a search. I kinda borrowed your subject in my topic. I know you are not a big fan of the sweepstakes but I wanted to offer a little tidbit of my own. As of today 11/4/20 we now have a total of six (6) that’s right, (6) current sweepstakes at a cost of 5000 points every day you enter them. There was a reference sometime back from one of the community managers that entries had gone up to 20 per day but I am only seeing 10 at this time. Anyway with the things like they are with points being canceled on us I just keep my fingers crossed that one of my entries might fall through the crack and not get thrown out with the trash. Maybe, just maybe one of us suckers will prevail and win one of these elusive sweeps. After all, what are we to do with with our points, certainly cain’t use them on non existent points only rewards. Enough ranting,

have a happy and safe day 😉

lucyp061351
Trusted Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

Lucy, I'll try an find the post.  I read the post about the new 20 entries to the Sweeps (Points Graveyard) which is so sad.  Just a way to give away more points.

Hopefully you win.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Bronze Conversationalist

@rednexsrus wrote:

@mi4090 

Good morning Marylin, I wanted to reply to your sweeps graveyard post but could not find it after a search. I kinda borrowed your subject in my topic. I know you are not a big fan of the sweepstakes but I wanted to offer a little tidbit of my own. As of today 11/4/20 we now have a total of six (6) that’s right, (6) current sweepstakes at a cost of 5000 points every day you enter them. There was a reference sometime back from one of the community managers that entries had gone up to 20 per day but I am only seeing 10 at this time. Anyway with the things like they are with points being canceled on us I just keep my fingers crossed that one of my entries might fall through the crack and not get thrown out with the trash. Maybe, just maybe one of us suckers will prevail and win one of these elusive sweeps. After all, what are we to do with with our points, certainly cain’t use them on non existent points only rewards. Enough ranting,

have a happy and safe day 😉

I have officially stopped entering any sweepstakes as the point cost is simply too much. If you want to max out sweep entries daily and redeem 3 quality gift cards monthly, you will run out of points.

I would rather get the guarantee 3 redemptions monthly vs hoping to win these shots in the dark sweeps.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

But, aren't you going to losing the points anyway ? 😫

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP