Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Rewards confirmation not received

I purchased a carnival digital gift card yesterday.  I have not received a confirmation email or any info how to get the digital gift card. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@EricY548220 

Good luck Eric, hope you have better luck than me with Carnival. I won the sweepstakes and got the confirmation. That’s when all my troubles started. They just didn’t send the card like they said they did. After months (3) of back and forth with R4G, the R4G Administrator, Carnival and UPS (they lost the card) I just gave up (frustrated) no other recourse. No one wanted to take responsibility for the fiasco. Eventually UPS delivered the card. Package torn, dirty, walked on, tire tracks, ect ect .

All I can say is hound the devil out of everybody involved until you get some satisfaction. 

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @EricY548220, in order to handle this, we’ll need specific membership info which we can’t request in this open environment. We have sent you a private message, please look out for it in your inbox.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I just purchased 5 carnival cards and only got 4 in my email....i need to track down the 5th one.   How do i get ahold of someone to do this?   I have all the reference numbers from the purchase

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP