Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards catalog unable to redeem $5 CVS e-gift card . Page says I already purchased this item.

Contributor

Rewards catalog unable to redeem $5 CVS e-gift card . Page says I already purchased this item.

Contacted rewards department and said they could not help me. They will get back to me 3 or 4 days. Anyone else having this problem with getting this CVS gift card.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

NOW SAYS WORKING TO GET MORE INVENTORY....so it's sold out?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Yes, it happened to me also and no I did not already purchase the CVS $5 card. Same thing last week on another card purchase.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I entered my payment information and after a few minutes of the spinning wheel of processing, it said the there was an error and sent me back to my cart.  The cart then said the item was sold out.  But, ------- lo and behold, about a half hour later I received an email with the CVS card.  I was so sure I missed out again, but for a change that wasn't the case.

I think it a popular card and a lot of people were trying to get.  CVS is the pharmacy I have to use for my Medicare Part D plan.  So it's nice to have a little help with my prescription. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Woops.  I thought you were talking about the daily deal card.  I haven't tried to get the $5 card.  I have already reached my limit for the month on those.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP