Conversationalist

Rewards Redemptions

Well this Topic is no news to any of you. I always check out the Rewards Redemptions section and to no surprise it's Hilarious. What does this mean ? 

( MEMBERS EARN 50% MORE POINTS

You’re earning faster, celebrating sooner

As an AARP member, you’re earning 50% faster to score the rewards you covet sooner. Plus, you get special access to our extra-sweet stash of member-only rewards. )

We're accumulating Reward Points and can't use them 🤬 Maybe they've lost Sponsors or something. They seem to have the same 7 Items For Points and a hundred ( just saying ) items for a supposedly discount. I did a e-gift card search and what does Magazine Subscriptions have to do with e-gift cards. Just saying. I'm out. Have a Blessed Day everyone

Concerned Member
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health