Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Redeemed points for Extra Credit Gift Card - not received

Trusted Contributor

Redeemed points for Extra Credit Gift Card - not received

At 11:30am today I redeemed 12000 points for a Sephora Gift Card, but as of 6:30pm, still no email with link to gift card - they usually pop into my email within minutes. I checked SPAM and even my trash in case it was accidentally deleted, but found nothing - it was definitely not received. Please assist.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LindaJoy53 @H967349 We were experiencing gift card email delivery delays. We have received confirmation that this issue has been resolved and all gift card emails have been resent. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery. Let me know if you need anything further, I'm here to help!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Janelle ... but I have yet to receive any email for that gift card as of 12pm today 5/10/22. I have received other emails from AARP normally, but not that one. Please have them resend or reimburse my points. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LindaJoy53 Thanks for letting me know you have not received it. I re-sent the email manually for you. You can expect to receive it within 24 hours. Please be sure to also check you spam folder in case the email lands there. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Got it today, Janelle - thank you very much for your help!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LindaJoy53 Glad to hear it! You are very welcome ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

And, 3 days later?> Any remedy? I do not see any admins here to address the situation, as they do seem rather sparse these days. Hope you get some assistance. 

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

Monday morning, 7:47 am EDT - still no email. I believe the Admins are absent on the weekend so will see what today brings. If I get no response here today, I'll use the telephone # coolmaine was kind enough to provide to contact them. Thanks for asking!

Regular Contributor

I redeemed my points Friday for a Popcorn Factory gift card and never received it. It's still not there now. I also checked my spam and my trash. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Trusted Contributor

This has been happening to me since January of this year, I always have to call to receive the link. AARP is really helpful every time I call and soon after they check out everything I receive the link. I wish I did not have to call but so far they make sure I receive the link. (1-877-634-8313) 

good luck

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing the phone # - the email still hasn't shown up so I'll have to pursue further.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@coolmaine I had a similar situation on another site where I did not get my reward emails.  Finally, I found out that I had accidentally marked an email as spam and my email provider (yahoo) stopped allowing the emails to come through to my inbox or even my spam folder.  I solved the problem (after months) by marking an email that I still had in my inbox from the sender as 'spam', then going into my spam folder and marking it as 'not spam'.  I haven''t had an issue since.  Hope this might solve your issue.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the info, I will try and see if it works. Last week I won an instant win and it came through immediately. Wow was I surprised not only that I received the link but winning the $10 instant win!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP